SMFH. 15 year old girl gets curbstomped in Seattle and bystanders + security dont do A THING.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

how are u a grown #@@ man and ure gonna just watch a thin petite girl stomp someone out???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if they did, maybe the thread would have been "group of savages kill 3 security guards"
grin.gif

you saw that mob escalating.. $8/hr isn't enough to get involved with a group of people that haven't been raised correctly

note:
their job is to "observe and report", that's what they did...
if they put their hands out and one of them fell, you know their hoodrat parents would have sued

I understand what u mean by 8 dollars an hour is not going to make u get involved. I work twice a week at cvs, get paid 10 an hour, and i witness dudes stealing all the time. I dont get involved, not because im scared or whatever but, 10 an hour is not gonna make me become a hero. Im not paid to be a loss prevention...

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

black people sometimes

baboons

hoodrat officially being used instead of the nword

Damn NT can't ya'll at least try to hide your racism.
basically....if they were white it would be "teenagers" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bballah3

That is NOT getting curbstomped.
exactly, shorty was lightweight winning at first, then she took a spill and things turned for the worse.
It was a far fight. A stupid reason to fight yea, but definately no curbstompage.

Now the hoodlums that took her purse
smh.gif

cmon now if theres an acceptable reason to use "hoodrat" this is it. would animal or savage be better? you are arguing semantics.

should be worried more about black people killing each other and bad parenting. instead dudes stress over name calling.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

black people sometimes

baboons

hoodrat officially being used instead of the nword

Damn NT can't ya'll at least try to hide your racism.
please, dont even start with this nonsense.

it is what it is.

honestly if there were 3 6 feet + dudes jumping the smallest of persons I'd take a beating beside them off of principle alone and at least try to help.

If you knew a $** whooping was coming RUNNNNNN MUDDASUCKAAAA RUNNNNNNNNN

michael_blackson.jpg

She prolly got what she deserved, If Im about to get my head stomped in imma run like the wind.

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

If you knew a $** whooping was coming RUNNNNNN MUDDASUCKAAAA RUNNNNNNNNN

michael_blackson.jpg

She prolly got what she deserved, If Im about to get my head stomped in imma run like the wind.

^lol there are  A LOT of black people in seattle. and that's something typical that would happen in downtown. the mcdonald's is still hella ghetto

^pretty much. Stop with the victim type of tone. Seriously, racism? No one is trying to be racist.It is what it is. Most of the crimes during this generation are commited by ruthless HOODRATS. Little boys and girls trying to make them selves feel better by whooping a 15 year old girl. Seriously, get to school, get a job. Not that hard.

Hood Rat

A female who is extremely ghetto. Enjoys partying, fighting, and casual (usually unprotected) sex with numerous partners. Typically loud, obnoxious, and rude.

Back
Top Bottom