SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Was wondering the same.
I thought it was human fragments from them killing the guy they framed.
Not 100% sure though.

Edit- the son has blood on his hoody so yeah I'm guessing they went through with the kill.

Last edited:
Was wondering the same.
I thought it was human fragments from them killing the guy they framed.
Not 100% sure though.

Edit- the son has blood on his hoody so yeah I'm guessing they went through with the kill.

Yea thats what it looked like. I swear i missed their whole part cuz i have no idea whats going on with them & i really dont care either lol

Im most interested in Franklin story right now lol

Franklin and his boy embarrassing themselves. This is sadder than Walter out in the dessert in his underwear and when he ended up killing Crazy 8.

I'm not digging this ep. Its really like 3 separate episodes in one. They could've done an entire ep with cia dude off in the jungle getting a dose of those ppl fighting their war. Could've had an ep with these Mexicans dealing with the mental anguish of just killing a somewhat innocent man. And they obviously could've done an entire ep of Franklin trying to muster up the confidence to kill Carvell and then the journey of going through with it.

3 in 1 isn't working much here. A good scene here or there but meh.

Last edited:
I agree Zik. Its even worse cuz only 1 of the storylines is of any interest although the CIA & guerillas one has potential

They're taking their sweet time getting to the meat of things. Might wait till the end of the season and binge.

Franklin out already? :stoneface:

I swear that better not be the last we see of him cuz his story was easily the best

This episode was lowkey trash compared to last weeks

Franklin>CIA>coke fam
This episode was definitely trash compared to the first three imo

Preview looks promising tho

there are some shots of them cooking up in the previews, the last episode is called Crackling
Love that title, :smokin
What did the chick pull out the back of her hair at the beginning?

I thought it was brain matter or something from that dude.

Franklin and his boy embarrassing themselves. This is sadder than Walter out in the dessert in his underwear and when he ended up killing Crazy 8.

I'm not digging this ep. Its really like 3 separate episodes in one. They could've done an entire ep with cia dude off in the jungle getting a dose of those ppl fighting their war. Could've had an ep with these Mexicans dealing with the mental anguish of just killing a somewhat innocent man. And they obviously could've done an entire ep of Franklin trying to muster up the confidence to kill Carvell and then the journey of going through with it.

3 in 1 isn't working much here. A good scene here or there but meh.

As much as I was annoyed with Franklin and Lahmard Tate Jr, your comparison to Walter and Krazy 8 reminded of the fact that they are new to it and still have time to grow and master it. Look where Walt came from running around the desert in tighty whiteys to becoming Heisenberg. Give them some time to get it together.

I will say, young blood still didn't learn his lesson about walking around with bricks, or cash in hand with no weapon or back up :smh: **** like that should just come naturally.
Franklin out already? :stoneface:

I swear that better not be the last we see of him cuz his story was easily the best

This episode was lowkey trash compared to last weeks

Of course it won't be. I just want to know what brings him back in the game. Either his mom losing her job, or his uncle getting killed or hard up for cash. It makes sense for him to quit after everything that happened in the span of a few days. It must be something big to bring him back into the game.

Had me thinking about Goodfellas and the Sopranos with them killing the booty goon.

I thought of Christopher and Paulie chasing the Russian in the cold forest, :lol:. I guess he ended up dying because he was never mentioned again, and there was no retaliation.

Soon as I heard dude kicking in the trunk I was thinking

Gf10.jpg

726831_o.gif~c200

Leon caught a body he gone turn into Wayne Perry now. The wrestler dude story is wack to me. Show is nice tho

Dam so leon with the fro went from being in ep1 and didnt show up again till ep3?

Show is dope tho. Its not like a dude selling weed gets fronted a brick from some cat he barley met in real life but the show is real good. Got hooked after the first episode.

Son had gotten in way too deep, way too fast; he's obviously not out permanently but I don't think he made a choice to bluff to the connect :lol:

Looks like ol' Cartel girl's brother/cousin is thinking that he's being plotted on.

Son had gotten in way too deep, way too fast; he's obviously not out permanently but I don't think he made a choice to bluff to the connect :lol:

Looks like ol' Cartel girl's brother/cousin is thinking that he's being plotted on.

The cartel dude is soft too. Son was shook after they knocked buddy off.

nah, you buggin LA is def the right setting and FX pulls no punches when it comes to explicitness so a premium network doesn't really matter

This, FX is basically AMC with some comedy shows. They both have relatively the same leeway/restrictions.

I'm kinda lost on why Franklin said he's out. Is he shook or just bluffing?
Look at what's been happening to him in the span of a week, maybe two since he started dealing with cocaine. He didn't have to go through all of that when he was selling dime and dub bags of weed. Got his *** kicked, witnessed sodomy, played a role in killing a rapist. That is is a lot to process :rofl:

He aint bluffing at all. I'm just curious as to what will eventually bring him back to the dark side.

Is that what that was? For some reason I thought he was jealous, :lol:.

Leon caught a body for him. Franklin can't quit that soon without Leon getting some paper out of it.

Back
Top Bottom