SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Episode 4 was kinda wack. Not feeling the other two story lines and this was the first time I really lost interest in what Franklin was up to. I hope this show makes it and gets a 2nd season, but they REALLY need to come strong with the last 3/4 of the season.

Episode 4 was kinda wack. Not feeling the other two story lines and this was the first time I really lost interest in what Franklin was up to. I hope this show makes it and gets a 2nd season, but they REALLY need to come strong with the last 3/4 of the season.

Agreed. I was expecting a struggle to get that money back from Carvell. They made it seem to easy. I was hoping his uncle was gonna have to get involved to get the money back.

Yea thats what it looked like. I swear i missed their whole part cuz i have no idea whats going on with them & i really dont care either lol

Im most interested in Franklin story right now lol

I thought I had missed an episode by mistake. I don't remember them framing and killing some guy. When the hell did that happen?

I'm not digging this ep. Its really like 3 separate episodes in one. They could've done an entire ep with cia dude off in the jungle getting a dose of those ppl fighting their war. Could've had an ep with these Mexicans dealing with the mental anguish of just killing a somewhat innocent man. And they obviously could've done an entire ep of Franklin trying to muster up the confidence to kill Carvell and then the journey of going through with it.

3 in 1 isn't working much here. A good scene here or there but meh.

This episode was bad. Worst one so far.
I keep thinking this show would be so much better if they just stick with one story line. Franklin's obvs the best one.
The cia one being the weakest imo. How this dude just end up in the jungle hiking his way into a guerilla camp?! That was dumber than him going on a family break during the weapons deal in the last episode.

They're taking their sweet time getting to the meat of things. Might wait till the end of the season and binge.

I might do the same. Story just isn't strong enough to keep me interested right now.

The pace of this show is awful, and at this rate we wont be seeing crack til season 2.

This is definitely one of those binge watch shows.

The Carvelle killing was anti climactic. He didn't even talk the whole episode.

They could have at least let Franklin finish him off, I can't see how he goes from where he is now to a leader with power. He didn't even try to negotiate on the car or bike.

The rest was boring.

I'm not feeling the wrestler story line
The CIA has potential but the white dude is not a good actor at all.
Need more of the Franklin story line.

John Singleton got some issues obviously.

Y'all think we will see the goon that got raped come back for revenge in later episodes?

I'm not feeling the wrestler story line
The CIA has potential but the white dude is not a good actor at all.
Need more of the Franklin story line.

John Singleton got some issues obviously.

Y'all think we will see the goon that got raped come back for revenge in later episodes?

Nah loose booty better fall back.

Oh I didn't notice it was Kevin Carroll playing Franklin's dad.

Thought it was Andre Holland for a sec.

Last edited:
Franklin's father abandoning him when he needed him most turns him to the dark side.

That was a better episode than last weeks but i lowkey hate all the stuff that be happening off screen in between episodes. I be thinking i missed stuff smh lol

Franklin's pops is Robb Edward Morris.
Speakin of Calvin, i been cattin on them Cazals. Need my issue.

Wow, that victim that got his insides torn up for hours by the booty goon really got the heart to seek revenge?

I'm shocked.

Last time I saw him son looked like he died on the inside.

Back
Top Bottom