So do you eat breakfast/brunch on Thanksgiving?

Or do u fast until the big meal? I'm trying so bad to hold out but I'm starving...
laugh.gif

All I had was the traditional Chocolate Chip Cookies my mom bakes every year as the parade is on
pimp.gif

I'm pumped for dinner tonight.

nah i gotta stay anabolic all day. i dont do that fasthing crap. matter fact i just got back from the gym. they close at noon today.
also if you fast all day youll eat toooo much come time for thanksgivin dinner.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

nah i gotta stay anabolic all day. i dont do that fasthing crap. matter fact i just got back from the gym. they close at noon today.
also if you fast all day youll eat toooo much come time for thanksgivin dinner.

laugh.gif
thats the point man!

Got the ham out on the counter.. just carving out little pieces and munching on that all day until the bird is ready.

If you don't eat anything before hand your stomach will retract. Then when you are ready to eat a big meal, you will get full quickly because your stomachretracted to a smaller size.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

If you don't eat anything before hand your stomach will retract. Then when you are ready to eat a big meal, you will get full quickly because your stomach retracted to a smaller size.
exactly.

ya'll dudes starving yourselves are setting yourself up

had some coffee and some bread

we got 2 turkeys in the oven and wil be eaten around 3-5

yes we have a lot of family
laugh.gif

normally I eat a bigger dinner the night before and work out thanksgiving morning so I'm ready to go, I sampled some of my mom's mac and cheese thoughand didn't work out today. I'll still pack it in though, making fat kids lucky enough to know what it's like eating food after food proud!.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

If you don't eat anything before hand your stomach will retract. Then when you are ready to eat a big meal, you will get full quickly because your stomach retracted to a smaller size.
i just ate some top ramen

Back
Top Bottom