So I caught someone breaking into my car today......

I wish I could find the #*$!$ who stole my macbook pro. Good job dude. 
pimp.gif

Good way of keeping your cool and leaving the butt whooping to a minimum. I respect you for that. Good job man.

Good way of keeping your cool and leaving the butt whooping to a minimum. I respect you for that. Good job man.

I don't know. But what about the merchandise they restole from Senior Crackhead? If someone else reports it missing, then it shows up on them, they'd be complicit in the crime too.

I don't know. But what about the merchandise they restole from Senior Crackhead? If someone else reports it missing, then it shows up on them, they'd be complicit in the crime too.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Not OP's problem

Not OP's problem

great job OP, I only wish I could have caught the little pricks that broke into my home

I could see why he was shook, you looking like the black hulk standing over him LMAO, he prolly pissed his pants

great job OP, I only wish I could have caught the little pricks that broke into my home

I could see why he was shook, you looking like the black hulk standing over him LMAO, he prolly pissed his pants

But couldn't he have also told the cops about you and your boys running his pockets?

I didn't run his pockets. Dudes rolled up on him, not my problem. 
ohwell.gif

But couldn't he have also told the cops about you and your boys running his pockets?

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

ohwell.gif

pretty much, and i highly doubt the cops would take a story coming out of a long time crackheads mouth, especially when that crackhead had numerous priors and a warrant out for his arrest.

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

ohwell.gif

pretty much, and i highly doubt the cops would take a story coming out of a long time crackheads mouth, especially when that crackhead had numerous priors and a warrant out for his arrest.

Back
Top Bottom