So I caught someone breaking into my car today......

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Based on your license plate he probably thought you were some nerdy white dude. Big mistake there.
laugh.gif

hahaha, I just noticed what it said. Good stuff tho man are those olympic air 180s ur wearing?

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Based on your license plate he probably thought you were some nerdy white dude. Big mistake there.
laugh.gif

hahaha, I just noticed what it said. Good stuff tho man are those olympic air 180s ur wearing?

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

good job but you shoulda beat him and his entire family so they learn their lesson
You know, I've always said I can't wait until I catch someone breaking into my car, oh the things I would do to them. Then I found myself in this situation, thought about the repercussions and decided against it. It would have felt great to demolish this man, but I would have been getting arrested along with him, because I would have beat him unconscious. Seriously.

If I were that hoodlum, I'd burn you (Roadrunner), you'd never catch me. Too fast, too furious. I'm like a ninja *poof & vanish

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

good job but you shoulda beat him and his entire family so they learn their lesson
You know, I've always said I can't wait until I catch someone breaking into my car, oh the things I would do to them. Then I found myself in this situation, thought about the repercussions and decided against it. It would have felt great to demolish this man, but I would have been getting arrested along with him, because I would have beat him unconscious. Seriously.

If I were that hoodlum, I'd burn you (Roadrunner), you'd never catch me. Too fast, too furious. I'm like a ninja *poof & vanish

I know it must have been really hard to keep from crushing dude. Look at the size difference between you and him lol. If I was as big as you are, i would have felt the same way. Glad you caught him though.

I know it must have been really hard to keep from crushing dude. Look at the size difference between you and him lol. If I was as big as you are, i would have felt the same way. Glad you caught him though.

BdeaZy wrote:

Spoken like a true dope fiend...
tired.gif

BdeaZy wrote:

Spoken like a true dope fiend...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom