So I Finally Finished My Screenplay *TEASER EXCERPT PAGE 4*

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Nope she just cheated on him, hence the attacking of prostitutes. Because in his eyes, she was one.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My friends and I recently worked on a 'screenplay' for our own personal use (which we will film to watch ourselves and whatnot). Took some time.Granted, it's not on the level of a studio production, but it's great to work on.

congrats......i like how u call writing a "field" lol

I write too, also work at a big 5 agency you should have heard of.

send me your script, if someone likes it, they will ask you for other stuff though, u def need 2-3 samples

remember 2 brads, top/bottom! we just toss the scripts with 3!
industry standard

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

congrats......i like how u call writing a "field" lol

I write too, also work at a big 5 agency you should have heard of.

send me your script, if someone likes it, they will ask you for other stuff though, u def need 2-3 samples

remember 2 brads, top/bottom! we just toss the scripts with 3!
industry standard
Hmm sounds interesting, shoot me a pm with your info. I'm still looking for the best situation.

OP did you take a class or anything that explained the technical aspects of writing a film script or did you just write it on your own without formalbackground knowledge?

ok im not an agent, just an agent trainee working for a big lit agent. i personally cant do anything for you......yet.......what i can do is give it to thestory department for review. If someone likes it then the ball is rolling. unless your script idea is new and fresh(so they can sell as is), which no offense,it isn't, you will be asked for other samples.......tv pilots, specs, other features
if u dont have them youre pretty much done until u do. another thing....i deal with query letters all day. We have talent people there to looking at queryheadshots too. Here is how it goes:

Assistant
Oh look another headshot/script.

The assistant shreds the envelope without opening it.
Obviously he has become adept at spotting these quickly.

Assistant
Wow I'm glad we have this industrial shredder to shed all
these scripts!

the big guys wont open it.....legal issues

Only query SMALL agencies or management cos

One last thing.......if your not in LA forget about it
gotta be here to take meetings

PM sent

I guess it's a good thing I write quickly
laugh.gif
My next project is pretty unique though, and I have very high expectations on it.

Originally Posted by Club29

that sounds very interesting actually. id love to read it.
I'll send it to you after I get it registered. I'm just going through the motions right now to rewrite it and make it perfect before Isend it in. Should be ready to be registered in a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom