SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

So pro-tippers; why not attack these business that refuse to pay their workers higher wages?

Instead of those that don't tip?

So pro-tippers; why not attack these business that refuse to pay their workers higher wages?

you can and they can chose to ignore you or raise the price of their food, is it all worth the 3-5$ extra on a meal?...nah b, I'm not gonna lose sleep over money I put in for a tip....I'm not that petty.

Already asked this and got a ******** answer .. If you can't afford to pay your workers you shouldn't own a business

It's not about having the ability to pay the servers higher wages, it's that tipping is something that's part of American culture. That's how it is.

Already asked this and got a ******** answer .. If you can't afford to pay your workers you shouldn't own a business
You wont get a ******** answer from me.  If tipping somehow becomes a thing of the past and workers start getting higher wages, you can bet your *** that cost of your meals will go up a bunch.  So ultimately, you will end up paying for it one way or another.  

Cause we're fine with tipping. This is status quo. You'd think non tippers would want to change the ethos of restaurants. You guys want change. Go picket.

Ya keep ignoring the fact that you don't have to eat at a restaraunt in the first place. We talked about this already in depth but keep fighting the good fight in the name of frugality. Same dudes complaining about a cover charge but tipping barbers with no problem. The logic just isn't justified for you guys. Self entitlement should be acknowledged.

If someone wants to eat at a restaurant and they don't want to leave a tip, then that is their prerogative. If that makes you upset, then that's yours. The world keeps spinning.

You wont get a ******** answer from me.  If tipping somehow becomes a thing of the past and workers start getting higher wages, you can bet your *** that cost of your meals will go up a bunch.  So ultimately, you will end up paying for it one way or another.  

That point has been brought up before but people don't want to listen. They'll gloat that tipping is gone and then complain and wonder why menu item prices all went up.

If someone wants to eat at a restaurant and they don't want to leave a tip, then that is their prerogative. If that makes you upset, then that's yours. The world keeps spinning.

Oh, for sure. Always gonna be classless dudes out there with no manners. This is a forum though.

That point has been brought up before but people don't want to listen. They'll gloat that tipping is gone and then complain and wonder why menu item prices all went up.
Just baffles me that people would be knowingly willing to screw over the working class employee because they feel that its the responsibility of the owner of the restaurant that said employee works at to compensate him/her better.  Just ridiculous to me.  

Completely agree, I wouldnt say it upsets me I just think dudes that consciously make the decision NOT to tip to have very little class....specially when we talking a couple of bucks extra at most....straight petty :lol:

I mean if they really cared about the employees and what's fair like they say then people who are so anti-tipping wouldn't support these businesses. You think they like waiting tables and seeing that no one left them anything? The customers are the ones screwing them over when they do that.

I mean if they really cared about the employees and what's fair like they say then people who are so anti-tipping wouldn't support these businesses. You think they like waiting tables and seeing that no one left them anything? The customers are the ones screwing them over when they do that.
Exactly.  People think by not tipping it somehow teaches the business owners a lesson that they need to pay their employees more....but in reality they are simply screwing over the working class.  Makes no sense.

Just baffles me that people would be knowingly willing to screw over the working class employee because they feel that its the responsibility of the owner of the restaurant that said employee works at to compensate him/her better.  Just ridiculous to me.  
But.......it is the responsibility of the owner. They're the one who employed them.

If I want better compensation I'm not going to ask you. I'm going to ask my employer.
It's not about caring about the employees. Just pointing out that it makes more sense to demand a solid living wage, than relying on the gratitude of strangers and being upset when they dont feel like expressing their gratitiude monetarily.

If I want better compensation I'm not going to ask you. I'm going to ask my employer.
Says you.  In our society, it is the also customary to tip to add to the employee's salary.  You thinking its not your responsibility and stiffing the waiter on a tip only screws over one person....the waiter.

So you are consciously making the decision to screw over the person who was working hard to serve you, simply because you dont believe in tipping.  

Lulz @ "demanding" a solid wage

What type of sheltered BS mentality is this?...
Because as we all know, employee organization has never led to anything. Ever. 

Says you.  In our society, it is the also customary to tip to add to the employee's salary.  You thinking its not your responsibility and stiffing the waiter on a tip only screws over one person....the waiter.

So you are consciously making the decision to screw over the person who was working hard to serve you, simply because you dont believe in tipping.  
I didn't screw them. They did, when they chose to take a job without a guaranteed wage. There's nothing wrong with expecting a tip, it is customary for one to be left. But if one isn't left, them's the breaks.

Because as we all know, employee organization has never led to anything. Ever. 

I didn't screw them. They did, when they chose to take a job without a guaranteed wage. There's nothing wrong with expecting a tip, it is customary for one to be left. But if one isn't left, them's the breaks.

Hope next time you go out to eat, waiters riot.

these tipping dudes seem like terrible, hateful people 
mean.gif

I'm kind of surprised there is souch animosity towards tipping here, I was always brought up to think that is just what you did. With that being said, if the service sucks I will not leave a large tip.

I don't think tipping should be required, but I justify it by factoring it in before I eat, waitors got to eat too man.

They should be paid more to get rid of this problem though .

Back
Top Bottom