SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

i would tip 60% and judge you for being cheap 
Since we are talking out of our *** and I know your cheap *** won't tip a cent, I'll play with you and raise your tip, I'll tip 100% of the bill if you tip 60%
little did you know I slipped the waiter an extra 60% while I "went to the restroom" before the bill came. thats 120%, step ya tip game up b

i don't mind paying extra, in this situation getting to judge all the other NTers at the table for being cheap is worth the extra money for me. lucky waiter benefits from my selfish reasons, good for him. 

You JUST said you know what it is like to work in the service industry so that influences you TO tip.

So when you tip, you are looking out for someone that has went throw hat you went through.

That is a conscious decision. You WANT to make them feel good and appreciated.

That is feeding your ego

No. I never worked in the service industry. You read wrong. I'm telling you I frequent restaurants too often for it to be that scrutinized of a decision. It's second nature at this point which is why I came across dumbfounded on this thread in the 1st place. I didn't know stiffing your waiters no matter how the service was, and on a common basis, is actually practiced. Honestly, dont know anyone that does this.

Ok. My bad. I got you miXEd up with Diego. I know he used to work at as a Chinese Food takeout delivery boy in HS.

If tipping is selfish. What would keeping the tip money for yourself in a society where gratuity is accepted be considered?
Nah, I said ALL forms of tipping isn't done from a place of love and generosity like the pro tippers are trying to make the act out to be

I would say most of the time it's done as gratitude for the service they provided hence the term
gratuity

Fool, you dont tip, you drive slow in the passing lane and dont move for faster traffic trying to pass.... I guess this is just your world and everyone else is living in it huh? Dont you new yorkers get stressed out purposely being ******** all the time? Sheesh.
You sound mad b :lol:

Start off by calling me a fool and then lying.

I see you think you got a problem but you better get used to it.

Also, no. Never stressed.

Never stressed. Always right. Must be nice man.
View media item 1852374

View media item 1883862

:rofl:  @Master Zik
 not understanding that playing Blackjack for 20 mins and not really winning anything and THEN leaving is a sucka move.
I really don't know what you're talking about here.

Maybe you read somebody else's post and thought it was me? :lol: :nerd:

or are you talking to me talking about somebody else?
Then he screams about people not having morals for not tipping bad service.
I'm still lost :rofl:

I'm the last person to pretend tipping has anything to do with morals.

We gotta be talking about ksteezy here.
THis dude sleeps with hsi best friend's ex-wife
Co-signs Derek Fisher AND D'Angelo Russell

Dude needs serious help man
Are we talking about ksteezy here? :lol:

Steezy you smashed your best friend's ex-wife? :smh: Best friend?

You cosigned D'Angelo Russell? :smh: :x :stoneface:

I haven't read every steezy post in this thread since it got bumped so if he talking about tipping blackjack dealers and in other threads talked about smashing his best friend's ex AND cosigned that snitch boy Russell I didn't know but I aint surprised. He cut from a different cloth. To then be talking about morals and tipping is just heightened hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Smashed my best friends wife? Guat?

Yo you dudes come up with the most elaborate troll tales :lol:

you tip to bring a little ray of light into someone's life that expects the tip in the first place? showing gratitude for receiving a service makes sense but if you want to consistently brighten a waiter/waitress's day, you probably gonna have to go way above and beyond 15-20%

A tip's purpose WAS to insure one gets prompt and reliable personal service from their server.

Somewhere in between everything got fudged up and now we're suppose to pay them additional for pretty much regular service no matter what or be labeled cheap and/or have are food trifled with instead.

Tell me what part of the game is that?

a sham is a sham

But my local mcdonAlds bring me my food aftrr I order..so should I tip

Last edited:
Not American custom to tip them. Mcdonalds is best if a person can't afford to tip accordingly at a restaurant.

what about other restaurants that are starting to do that, like fast casuals that bring your food to your table after you order?

are we going to make that American custom?

this whole american custom ******** is dumb. tip when you get good to exceptional service, not because you have to.

Back
Top Bottom