Welp I barely tip as it is
So now they messed it up for everyone
I ain't tipping nobody
Oh aye the best part was when she was like I got a family too
I said so what that gotta do with me
She got HEATED :lol:
I Shoulda threw the race card out and said what oh cause I'm black :lol:
Whole thing is comical

I Appreciate that you didn't give a ****. 8)

They really be mad when you're chill so they don't have an excuse to call the law on you.

Last edited:
Got imos Pizza yesterday didn't tip it was only one worker there she was in the closet texting

I'm a huge proponent of tipping but I do understand the frustration amongst the non-tippers and the disgruntled begrudged tippers who believe it should be the employer's duty to properly compensate their employees.

lmao at her coming all the way outside.  

you should go back say sorry and tell her you will tip this time...then dont tip.  

I am glad when people don't tip. I still don't understand why I'm having to subsidize a restaurant's profit. It makes no sense. Me tipping = less money paid to employees = bigger profit for the owner. Slave mentality.

I don't tip the postal worker walking around in the heat all day, I don't tip a teacher who has to deal with crazy kids all day, i don't tip the constuction worker building my house, i don't tip the Costco checkout clerk, etc.

I honestly don't get the sympathy these workers are getting. All we are doing by tipping is enabling poor employment practices. Costco is a prime example of doing stuff the right way and turning a profit and taking care of both customers and employees. Walmart is the opposite - they turn a profit and don't treat their employees well at all. It's qhy I refuse to shop there and support them.

View media item 1609504

I agree 100%. I only tip because it's the "moral" thing to do. But some of you are blinded by the reality of poor business practices. Most restaurants takes %'s of their waitresses tips if they make over a certain amount of make them give %'s to the busboys. It's a grimey industry and should be changed.

I also don't knock dudes who don't tip. It's your money, do as you wish with it.

Do y'all really do the percentage thing?

Am I the only one that tips in whole numbers? :lol: It's either $5, $10 or $20.

Pretty much it.
nah if i hit up a steak n shake sometimes the total might be around 7.90 ...i aint tipping no 5 ..just handem a 10 and letem keep the change .

Last edited:
Why are all of you tipping for bad service? Don't you think you are contributing to the cycle of waitresses giving poor service and still feeling entitled like you owe them because their most marketable skill is carrying food they didn't cook from the kitchen to your table and refilling drinks?

And most states they have to make at least minimum wage if their tips don't add up to it so that argument about them making $2.15 is moot. We don't see them complaining the other way to give money back when they work on a Friday or Saturday during a big sporting event and make $400 in 5 hours. You knew what it was before you voluntarily signed up for it.

I tip only because I feel guilt tripped into it. I'd still rather see the restaurants pay them better, yes even at the expense of raising food prices. But respect for not falling for that ****. It's just money, I have enough of it, but really why am giving you $10, you didn't even cook the food. You just carried it from over there to here

I think our mail man, who isn't the same person everyday so they'd have to be conspiring against me, has some type of beef with me that might be related to me not tipping because I found out a few of my neighbors did/do. I know I be having mail and I don't get **** but like a few times a week.

I had a "hold the door open for you and try to grab your luggage out your hand and cary it to to the counter" kat in NY got SO mad at me for not tipping him one time. It's cool. Don't hold the door open for me next time if you don't want to. I am in my 20s and able bodied. I got it.

Yes, ****** is tipping the mailman now like that ain't already a decent paying Government job with benefits! What is he going to do for you to hook you up for tipping him anways, get you your mail faster? Nope.

Last edited:
Yea when people tip and try to make it out to be a morality issue, I am just like whatever man.

Looking right at your Kevin Steezy

Who cares she want money tell the boss man to give u a raise. Tipping is optional, hate when people feel like its something that has to be done. Sometimes I tip more than other times, ts been times where I haven't at all.

Never forget the time a crew of us went to Buffalo wild wings and this lil blonde server threw a hissy fit & legit started crying to her manager when none of us tipped her for her HORRIBLE service. Lulz for days. The entitlement is real

Never forget the time a crew of us went to Buffalo wild wings and this lil blonde server threw a hissy fit & legit started crying to her manager when none of us tipped her for her HORRIBLE service. Lulz for days. The entitlement is real
Probably on the brink of eviction.

No idea what kind of place this restaurant is, but people don't always realize that a lot of restaurants aren't just rolling in cash (I understand that some are, and things change from place to place, location to location)...especially mom&pop type places. These usually aren't businesses with profit margins through the roof....every order they barely make any $, and statistically the higher the bill, the lower the PM on average.

Throw in rising rents and food/vendor prices the past couple years (while some customers expect the prices to stay the same 15 years at a time :lol: ) and paying workers low wages to be supplemented by customers' tips just becomes the "system." So each of the waiters/waitresses' customers could throw in a small amount....or they can double/triple everyone's wages and watch your pizza go from $20 with a $3 or $4 tip to $35 with no tip. Luckily for the non-tippers every person doesn't subscribe.

If everyone stopped tipping, prices would either go up.....or there'd start to only be bigger chains that beat down suppliers and there's just a pick up line with no servers and self-serve drinks. 

:rofl:

So I have to realize the ins and outs of an eatery now?

I don't give a ****!

I agree that tipping is a ridiculous societal expectation even though I do tip.

Even though waiters/waitresses are becoming more and more unlikable.

That is real. The tip should reflect the service. Your job fair comment is out of line though. You have to understand the socioeconomic reasons for them having that job.

Maybe you're right. But I've known some servers and half of them slang trees or other drugs on the side and a lot of them were just *****y people who didn't want to apply themselves. My ex has a master's degree and a teaching credential and ain't tryna work anywhere but a breakfast joint. :lol:

I knew one who also stripped. Maybe it's just a Cali thing, but servers are just spoiled from my experiences. And nah, old girl wasn't stripping because she was paying her grandmother's hospital bills, she just liked money and attention. And yes, of course, I went to see her work that pole. She was a pro too. :nthat:

OP you gotta do better, daddy.
Set an example for ya kids. Don't give these folks a reason to believe the myth that black folk don't tip.
I use to tip the doorman $100 just for holding the door.
My mans use to tip the bartender $200 just for keeping the ice cold

OP you gotta do better, daddy.
Set an example for ya kids. Don't give these folks a reason to believe the myth that black folk don't tip.
I use to tip the doorman $100 just for holding the door.
My mans use to tip the bartender $200 just for keeping the ice cold

Okay, I know y'all joking... but let's twist the subject a bit.

How y'all feel about going out with your boys to strip joints and them pulling up front row seats and not tipping?

For some reason, and I don't know why. Jimmies get rustled when I catch dudes hogging all the front row seats and they just sitting there.

people who dont tip are scum

unless the service was terrible, there really is no reason to not tip. Ive seen plenty of people who do a really great and genuine job with their customers to either get tipped a measly dollar or nothing at all.

Okay, I know y'all joking... but let's twist the subject a bit.

How y'all feel about going out with your boys to strip joints and them pulling up front row seats and not tipping?

For some reason, and I don't know why. Jimmies get rustled when I catch dudes hogging all the front row seats and they just sitting there.

Last time I went was years ago and I had a wad of ones and it was so packed that deez hoez weren't showing any love. :smh:

I was kinda tight. Then there was the time I went with a female coworker who KNEW I wanted to beat and she felt guilty and invited her bf. :smh: **** was awkward af.

Back
Top Bottom