So I had Chipotle for the first time the other day...

Repped.
pimp.gif
Stopped getting burritos about a year ago because of this 
nthat.gif

Smh at anyone saying its expensive... Get yo .99 menu ***** up outta here. 8 bucks isn't a lot for food.

since when were on the topic of mexican food have you guys had a california burrito before at a fastfood mexican spot? got 1 in vegas and it was bangin but we ate it like everyday the whole trip:lol:

Used to hit up Chipotle often when I worked near one back in 2005. Now it's gotten so hyped and overcrowded, I'd rather not even go sometimes. It did introduce me to Izze Clementine drinks though :lol:

Last edited:
Its not expensive but I could eat way better somewhere else. They give you a lot less than they use to for $8.. I rather use that bread on something else that would actually fill me up. But I don't eat fast food like that I cook my own ****. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... no thanks.

It's cool and all but I really don't want/need that much food.

It is getting ridiculously expensive though, and I like Chipotle.

I have it about once a month, maybe. Went last weekend, burrito and a drink, it was $11. If I would've put guac in my burrito would've been $12+

indifferent.gif
mean.gif
Bruh, that ain't ish.

Some of these groovy taco places in NYC charge $6 for 1 taco!!

FOH with that.

Last edited:
i remember posting last year that I only eat at Chipotle maybe once a year cuz its meh and dude got so offended by it :lol:

Used to hit up Chipotle often when I worked near one back in 2005. Now it's gotten so hyped and overcrowded, I'd rather not even go sometimes. It did introduce me to Izze Clementine drinks though
laugh.gif
Used to eat that **** 3x a week when I was in college since there was one next to campus. I do my best to avoid it now.

Never understood how the appeal for this place.

Had it twice, many years ago, and never went back.

Burrito bowl is always appreciated and convenient. Know some trucks/resturants in the bx with authentic Mexican too but that's a drive for some food b. Rather just get pizza for all that.

Chipotle is ok it has good macros. I would rather not go there unless I need a quick meal.

They always give you like a spoonful of beans.... I tell them you better add more. They do it. They get lazy and don't wanna cook more so they BS you on the serving size.

Had chipotle once I never went back. I've had free bird's once and never went back. I've eaten at Qdoba and thought it was trash. I'm not impressed by these fast food spots. Born and raised in SoCal I just can't eat at these types of places it does nothing for me. Props to those who enjoy it tho, eat what you like you are the one paying for it.  

Last edited:
I think Qdoba's burritos are better. You have more of a selection of sauces. They give you free guac also.

I like Chipotle's burrito bowls better.

I think Moe's is below both of them.

Back
Top Bottom