So I had Chipotle for the first time the other day...

Last time I ate chipotle I got hella sick. Plus I had to listen to this clown manager hit on his hot trainee which also made me sick.

I am in So Cal and love a small chain out here called Poquito Mas . I do like Freebirds a lot . I love the Spinach tortilla they have . I think Chiptole for what is ,is OK .

Last edited:
Del Taco has good bowls. The avocado they use is legit. Seeing as how you have to pay extra for guacamole at Chipotle, this is a much cheaper and convenient alternative.

Del-Taco-Launches-Three-New-Fresca-Bowls-Featuring-Fresh-Sliced-Avocado.jpg

Not tryna go to del taco for a burrito bowl lol

If you think a company owned by McDonalds is putting out real fresh steak, idk what tell you..

If you think a company owned by McDonalds is putting out real fresh steak, idk what tell you..
if you think McD's owns Chipotle, well than iono what to tell you 

"The burger chain made an investment in Chipotle in 1998 that helped it grow from 14 locations to nearly 500 within seven years. By 2005, McDonald's had a 90% stake in Chipotle's business.  But one year later, McDonald's divested its stake and parted ways with the fledgling burrito chain. "

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-ridiculous-reason-mcdonalds-sold-chipotle-2015-5

Last edited:
I know a friend in Australia who works in an abatoir as quality assurance. He says that Chipotle is one of their importers of beef. Of all the grades of meat, they buy the second highest grade while places like McDonalds imports near the bottom quality of meat. But he says that indeed the cows are grass fed in Tasmania, AUS. Although just because meat is high grade doesn't mean it's cooked or stored well.

Last edited:
^^^ This guy gets it. Willys queso is LIFE!!! I do like chipotles burrito better but that queso at Willys trumps all!!! Moes be hella dry and no seasoning.

Y'all are buggin.

I love LEGIT tacos and burritos as much as the next man...but lets be real, Chipotle ain't suppose to be that...and if you go into Chipotle expecting them hood burritos/tacos, then you already are setting yourself up for failure.

laugh.gif
 my point is this though...if you get a veggie burger or whatever for health purposes, you already know it's not gonna be a double double from In N Out (Yeah I know I'm opening up another argument).

Same thing goes for Chipotle....

Ended up copping tacos from da local spot. Them good tacos, not them Taco Bell/Chipotle crap You feel me.
How/Why is CHIpotle crap?

Famb....you quoted a post from another thread and posted it in here to grave dig a year old thread. That is next level trolling.

You really took that comment about someone saying @ninjahood had the grave dig of the year personally

Back
Top Bottom