So Jeezy Signed A New Rapper For CTE...

He's 2/2 so far. That 37 bars is nice. Stop hating on the homie because of his skin color. You're better than that.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

He's 2/2 so far. That 37 bars is nice. Stop hating on the homie because of his skin color. You're better than that.
Co-sign.  That %$*! was tough.

11r86qr.jpg

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

dude is nice as %@!#...but he white....so i cant %*+% with it

stoneface
minus the stoneface you know thats what the deal is ... if youre legit youre legit ...

this ol gremlin lookin dude is somewhat decent. if he wasn't white alot of those who are hating on him would be cosigning him.

i somewhat think dude is legit with the cripin too. in the era where its easy to find so much stuff about peoples pasts if he was a fake white blood or crip, it wouldn't be a good look at all so i doubt they give him this fake gangbangin persona like lil wayne has.

I'm confused and don't know if this is a joke or what?

The music is straight for what it is, but I have the feeling someone is gonna jump out and yell "SIKE!" at the end of whatever video he drops next.

I didn't even know white dudes could be Crips, but who knows these days...

need the mixtape when it drops. he gonna have the streets buzzing this summer, watch.

pimp.gif
2 for 2
the beat to 37 bars is nice, and the boy got a smooth flow......i dont see the problem here.  CAN WE GET A MIXTAPE!!!1

I wish all these fake crips/bloods would come out to LA and claim all that ra-ra garbage

i couldnt tell if it was joke or not at first cuz i thought that song in the first vid was garbage, but 37 bars is cool.

i wouldnt be surprised if this dude actually moved weight, and was like '@@!% it' i wanna rap. im hoping nipsey and others like this dude dont create a whole crip fad like the way the blood thing was.

Back
Top Bottom