So Jeezy Signed A New Rapper For CTE...

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

pimp.gif
2 for 2
the beat to 37 bars is nice, and the boy got a smooth flow......i dont see the problem here.  CAN WE GET A MIXTAPE!!!1

1. There's a blood in CTE (Some light skin cat, that always rocks fitteds).

2. Please post "37 Bars" for the fellow NT'ers yall...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

He's 2/2 so far. That 37 bars is nice. Stop hating on the homie because of his skin color. You're better than that.

So I intentionally listened but did not watch the video the first time... Dude gotta flow... Def better than anything coming out of the other camp. Straight flow... no ad libs. no gimmicks...

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

pimp.gif
and he got to be official if Quale (CTE goon that did Waka in) all in both of his videos like that

Hate it or not... The CTE camp does have more official $$$*%# than the other camp.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

10508 Cardo Jr Ln wrote:

pimp.gif
and he got to be official if Quale (CTE goon that did Waka in) all in both of his videos like that

Hate it or not... The CTE camp does have more official $$$*%# than the other camp.

Tune has said this numerous times, and I believe he's affiliated with 1017. 

You're 100% lying if you say your head wouldn't be nodding if this was blasting through your speakers.
I dunno why y'all acting like he can't be a real goon/legit southern artist because he white.

This dude is horrible!!!

i gave dude a chance... but of couse if you don't like him people will say stop hating cuz hes white or something like that... but thats not even the case....

Lyrics are lame, brings nothing different that we haven't heard from down south.... but its cool to like the guy that everybody hates on at first on NT

When or better yet IF he blows up everyone will hate him again

Back
Top Bottom