So Jeezy Signed A New Rapper For CTE...

Originally Posted by RedMan

Are people aware that he is an NTer?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Oh God! who the white dude dressed up as a Smurf? He's terrible, brings me back to when "wiggers" were poppin up all over even in the suburbs lol. Sry I can't give a man credit when he tryn hard to be something he's not. he's lookin ridic dressing like he some crip. C'mon dude is like what forty years old. SMH. I feel bad for you white folks.

imo

this is a prime example of how rap music has become a mockery of itself. like hair bands in the late 80s, everyone is using the same sounds and subject matter as everyone else and it's becoming so watered down that the OGs of this trap music sound don't even sound good anymore. where's the innovation? these sound like throw-away Young Jeezy/Gucci Mane/Yo Gotti songs to me.

808 drums ...check
Brass synths...check
Repetitive hooks...check
Loud adlibs...check
Selling Drugs...check
Anti-snitching...check
Braggin about shooting people...check

come on NT, step your standards up.

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

Oh God! who the white dude dressed up as a Smurf? He's terrible, brings me back to when "wiggers" were poppin up all over even in the suburbs lol. Sry I can't give a man credit when he tryn hard to be something he's not. he's lookin ridic dressing like he some crip. C'mon dude is like what forty years old. SMH. I feel bad for you white folks.

How you know he isn't about that life though? Know him personally?

non black crips exist.

there are def white crips (as well as asian crips, for example).

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

sit down shut up

lol. c'mon I can't take anyone serious who claims this or that. Yo I sell drugs unh, I shoot and kill ppl unh im so gangsta I look like a smurf unh. LMAO Ima forty y.o. dude with a bunch of black chicks in my videos im so gangsta lol. str8 up mockery. I know dudes who don't front as ridic as this clown and put in more work this guy will ever see. He's trying so hard to make people think he's about that and doing thangs, over hyped old white dude tryn too hard to be a typical black gangster. Don't tell me to shut up boy that's not how u talk to ladies! I'm just calling it like it is, just another stereo typical wanna be gangsta, looks like the grandpa watched Boyz N Da Hood too many times and got the idea he is black and about that life. SMH. FYI, any Crip outside the L.A. area is fake, everybody knows that.

Back
Top Bottom