so mcdonalds big breakfast ....

i remember eating this as a kid thinking it was the best thing on earth but seriously this might be the smallest breakfast on earth. why the hell they call this a big breakfast? 
eyes.gif

i remember eating this as a kid thinking it was the best thing on earth but seriously this might be the smallest breakfast on earth. why the hell they call this a big breakfast? 
eyes.gif

It probably is smaller now than it was back then anyway.  Most places offer smaller portions for the same $$ these days

I never had it though so I couldnt tell ya for sure

It probably is smaller now than it was back then anyway.  Most places offer smaller portions for the same $$ these days

I never had it though so I couldnt tell ya for sure

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OP are you fat? (just asking).. I had the big breakfast the other day w/ hot cakes and a hash brown.. only ate about 40% of the meal and was stuffed [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OP are you fat? (just asking).. I had the big breakfast the other day w/ hot cakes and a hash brown.. only ate about 40% of the meal and was stuffed [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CreekShow

It probably is smaller now than it was back then anyway.  Most places offer smaller portions for the same $$ these days.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

It probably is smaller now than it was back then anyway.  Most places offer smaller portions for the same $$ these days.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif

nah im 6'3 220 never really eat this stuff but had a craving for it today. never again 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif

nah im 6'3 220 never really eat this stuff but had a craving for it today. never again 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom