so mcdonalds big breakfast ....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OP are you fat? (just asking).. I had the big breakfast the other day w/ hot cakes and a hash brown.. only ate about 40% of the meal and was stuffed [/color]
laugh.gif

nah im 6'3 220 never really eat this stuff but had a craving for it today. never again 
sick.gif
Being 6'3" 220 doesn't mean you're not fat (or out of shape). 
Yea I was gonna say
laugh.gif
I'm 6'7" 205

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OP are you fat? (just asking).. I had the big breakfast the other day w/ hot cakes and a hash brown.. only ate about 40% of the meal and was stuffed [/color]
laugh.gif

nah im 6'3 220 never really eat this stuff but had a craving for it today. never again 
sick.gif
Being 6'3" 220 doesn't mean you're not fat (or out of shape). 
Yea I was gonna say
laugh.gif
I'm 6'7" 205

Breakfast is the only good thing McDonald's has, Everything else is gross, They're meat and chicken
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Breakfast is the only good thing McDonald's has, Everything else is gross, They're meat and chicken
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by November33rd

Deluxe breakfast is where it's at.

for sure.

if only mcds had 24 hr breakfast, they do start serving breakfast here at midnight..munchie food

Originally Posted by November33rd

Deluxe breakfast is where it's at.

for sure.

if only mcds had 24 hr breakfast, they do start serving breakfast here at midnight..munchie food

Only breakfast I get at McDonalds is their Bacon, cheese, & egg biscuit and hash browns. Haven't had their big breakfast in years.

Only breakfast I get at McDonalds is their Bacon, cheese, & egg biscuit and hash browns. Haven't had their big breakfast in years.

Back
Top Bottom