So NT, are you tight enough with your boy to let him do this? Pics inside

So me and a few other NTers when to Bonnaroo this year. Awesome time. Great music.
Straight to the point: Were all at the Eminem concert (which was unreal) and it was pretty packed. It was out in the middle of a huge field so it was kinda hard to see over the person in front of you. Looked over and saw these two dudes hanging out.
88c152efadb5c683268c6f75c34a7f2a6277730.pjpg

So gotta ask, how many of y'all would do this for your boy?

So me and a few other NTers when to Bonnaroo this year. Awesome time. Great music.
Straight to the point: Were all at the Eminem concert (which was unreal) and it was pretty packed. It was out in the middle of a huge field so it was kinda hard to see over the person in front of you. Looked over and saw these two dudes hanging out.
88c152efadb5c683268c6f75c34a7f2a6277730.pjpg

So gotta ask, how many of y'all would do this for your boy?

Another funny shot from the festival were these two. They were standing on the rims of a bunch of trash cans, and the girl was backing it up into this dude. Definitely saw some crotch grabbing between them too. One of the classier spots to grind it out with your girl, standing over barrels of trash and in front of 100,000 people
266150eca6b4c684ac4d1038a3d2307b2828768.pjpg

Another funny shot from the festival were these two. They were standing on the rims of a bunch of trash cans, and the girl was backing it up into this dude. Definitely saw some crotch grabbing between them too. One of the classier spots to grind it out with your girl, standing over barrels of trash and in front of 100,000 people
266150eca6b4c684ac4d1038a3d2307b2828768.pjpg

if my boy tried to do some weird shh like that on me that would turn right into a suplex

if my boy tried to do some weird shh like that on me that would turn right into a suplex

Negative, his meat is chillin on the back of his neck. Thats that "bros" stuff. Cant get jiggy with that $hlt

Negative, his meat is chillin on the back of his neck. Thats that "bros" stuff. Cant get jiggy with that $hlt

lol...for a second I thought the girl's legs in the background belonged to the guy on the shoulders.

lol...for a second I thought the girl's legs in the background belonged to the guy on the shoulders.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Am I trippin or does dude have no legs?

Looks like he's rocking black socks and black shoes and its hooked under dude's shoulders.
But to answer the question: Hell no.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Am I trippin or does dude have no legs?

Looks like he's rocking black socks and black shoes and its hooked under dude's shoulders.
But to answer the question: Hell no.

Back
Top Bottom