So Who's The Best Dressed NT'er In The History of Niketalk?

If he was a member of the ethnic group that descended from the Caucus mountains, and kept the same sense of style, would you still think he dressed like a thug?
Yes...anyone will tell you that you're barking up the wrong tree attempting to talk to ME about race. Henz0 dressed like a thug and talked like a mixtape rapper, period.

Last edited:
-_- so dry snitch, then rationalize it by saying you were less offensive. Sheesh
Meth's my secret admirer, I can't do ANYTHING without him ALL IN MY BUSINESS, not even defend myself against other posters, this is nothing new. So I'm just letting it be known, before people start calling me emotional, talking about I'm having "meltdowns".

Last edited:

your grandma dressed like a thug
@Methodical Management  I was just banned for a week bro, for something far less offensive bro.
and the snitching never ends in NY

mean.gif

If he was a member of the ethnic group that descended from the Caucus mountains, and kept the same sense of style, would you still think he dressed like a thug?

Yes...anyone will tell you that you're barking up the wrong tree attempting to talk to ME about race. Henz0 dressed like a thug and talked like a mixtape rapper, period.

No thuggery here.

245xd7o.jpg

Henzo post pics of your boy face down at that party with vomit all over. :lol:

Last edited:

Henz0 has a college education and speaks with class, fam. He dresses respectfully, pa.

If I had a daughter, I would let Henz0 take her out for dancing and supper, because I know that he would have her back by curfew, my guy

...i dont understand how yall care bout some of these forum dudes like they yall idols or something
laugh.gif
Henz0's mind isn't free, he dresses like the average urban Millennial New Yorker to be honest ...I never understood the idolization either, I know it's an ongoing shtick or gimmick, but some dudes really believe his sense of style is godsend.  

Last edited:
Henz0's mind isn't free, he dresses like the average New Yorker to be honest ...I never understood the idolization either, I know it's an ongoing shtick or gimmick, but some dudes really believe his sense of style is godsend.  

What you speaking on that his mind aint free? Lol. Idgaf what boul believe in or his lack of spirituality lol, i just find this idolization of regular forum members dumb

Seriously though, Henzo helped me get through tough times in high school. Always asked myself, what would Henzgod do?

Back
Top Bottom