So Who's The Best Dressed NT'er In The History of Niketalk?

Henz0 put me on to vanilla Svedka during the summer of 09 and I still drink it to this day. I make sure to pour it in a Grey Goose bottle though, to trick the broads

Henz0's mind isn't free, he dresses like the average New Yorker to be honest ...I never understood the idolization either, I know it's an ongoing shtick or gimmick, but some dudes really believe his sense of style is godsend.  

What you speaking on that his mind aint free? Lol. Idgaf what boul believe in or his lack of spirituality lol, i just find this idolization of regular forum members dumb

You'll encounter that mentality a lot around here. There are a lot of cats who equate wearing boat shoes, tight jeans, scarfs, highwater pants, vests, etc. with being "grown".

Last edited:
...like it or not, Henz0 dresses like a thug.

46C5brt.png

RFX started the dressing better thread on the right foot. He is directly responsible for the success that thread has grown into. He set the stone that allowed that thread to continue to thrive to this day.

Henz0 put me on to vanilla Svedka during the summer of 09 and I still drink it to this day. I make sure to pour it in a Grey Goose bottle though, to trick the broads

You my dude but I'm not going to leave you out in these streets announcing your preference for vanilla vodka.

This ain't what's hot in the streets, papi.

Last edited:
I forgot about Steezy. I nominate him for best dressed:

mean.gif
 you just opened up the floodgate for that junior feather weight to come in here and post a reckless amount of selfies, pics of his wife, wedding's he has shot at, and self-timed IG pics.   B/w him, the dopplegang diego, and FlyNY...these boys out here carpooling to the bar in Jeep Compasses, hopping out in cardigans and dri-fit shorts to go sip vanilla vodka
embarassed.gif
  Henzo look like he take pride in whipping the uber.  Shows up in a tuxedo he never returned from that wedding in 2008 he was best man at and a snap back talking bout 'what's your destination today, B?!?' 

I forgot about Steezy. I nominate him for best dressed:

:smh:  you just opened up the floodgate for that junior feather weight to come in here and post a reckless amount of selfies, pics of his wife, wedding's he has shot at, and self-timed IG pics.   B/w him, the dopplegang diego, and FlyNY...these boys out here carpooling to the bar in Jeep Compasses, hopping out in cardigans and dri-fit shorts to go sip vanilla vodka :wow:   Henzo look like he take pride in whipping the uber.  Shows up in a tuxedo he never returned from that wedding in 2008 he was best man at and a snap back talking bout 'what's your destination today, B?!?' 

SMH.

:lol:

It does make you wonder where these dude's wear this stuff to. Prolly frequent wine and cheese bars every night to show out.

I got banned from the dressing better thread for posting a real picture of myself in an extremely fitted t-shirt asking for opinions
frown.gif
mean.gif

Now I'll never know if I was doing it or not
You were trying to mock another thread participant by posting a "similar" photo and you got caught.  To ease your uncertainty: that's not doing it.

-_- so dry snitch, then rationalize it by saying you were less offensive. Sheesh
Meth's my secret admirer, I can't do ANYTHING without him ALL IN MY BUSINESS, not even defend myself against other posters, this is nothing new. So I'm just letting it be known, before people start calling me emotional, talking about I'm having "meltdowns".

I've been exceedingly patient with you.  Causing me to regret that patience is not in your best interest.

"He started it" has never been a valid defense here.  Even if it were, you're the one who first accused another person of dressing "like a thug."  

If you start fires for attention, the last person you should antagonize is the one you expect to come to your rescue when things get out of control.  We believe every community member deserves to be treated with respect, but that doesn't mean the staff will just sit around and play bodyguard while you pick fights and cause trouble.  

You should be rewarding us for giving you another chance, not punishing us for it.

If you can't handle the threads you're creating, I can easily relieve you of that burden. 

some of u dudes sound like y'all got personal vendettas on dudes y'all aint ever meet before.

like real talk, how do y'all know what these cats do for a living?

all up in people's pockets 

You were trying to mock another thread participant by posting a "similar" photo and you got caught.  To ease your uncertainty: that's not doing it.

I've been exceedingly patient with you.  Causing me to regret that patience is not in your best interest.

"He started it" has never been a valid defense here.  Even if it were, you're the one who first accused another person of dressing "like a thug."  

If you start fires for attention, the last person you should antagonize is the one you expect to come to your rescue when things get out of control.  We believe every community member deserves to be treated with respect, but that doesn't mean the staff will just sit around and play bodyguard while you pick fights and cause trouble.  

You should be rewarding us for giving you another chance, not punishing us for it.

If you can't handle the threads you're creating, I can easily relieve you of that burden. 
who's old SN is he?

Back
Top Bottom