So Who's The Best Dressed NT'er In The History of Niketalk?

I used to love when A POWERS posted. Hypebeast fits, but he had real heat, and his commentary was hilarious. Son even gave a nod to the Vick jersey in a whole new fashion :nthat:

What up it ya boi da infamous A POWERS. 2dae a very special dae cuz da even more infamous Mike Vick is back in da league, for real. Da kidd was just chillin like Wale when he heard da news an had to celebrate wit da OG jersey!

Aspen A rockin:

Mike Vick Authentic

Authentic Original Fake Fitted

Levi Dark Denim

GR AF1's(can't let da shoe upstage da meaning of da fit)

Stussy Shades

Bape Watch

View media item 1721161
View media item 1721162
This ******* belt buckle :rofl:
View media item 1721163
View media item 1721165
View media item 1721167
View media item 1721168

I forgot about Steezy. I nominate him for best dressed:

:smh:  you just opened up the floodgate for that junior feather weight to come in here and post a reckless amount of selfies, pics of his wife, wedding's he has shot at, and self-timed IG pics.   B/w him, the dopplegang diego, and FlyNY...these boys out here carpooling to the bar in Jeep Compasses, hopping out in cardigans and dri-fit shorts to go sip vanilla vodka :wow:   Henzo look like he take pride in whipping the uber.  Shows up in a tuxedo he never returned from that wedding in 2008 he was best man at and a snap back talking bout 'what's your destination today, B?!?' 

SMH.

:lol:

It does make you wonder where these dude's wear this stuff to. Prolly frequent wine and cheese bars every night to show out.

I don't do wine bars, b.
I be in wine country.

Holla back.

I challenge you to a DB face-off!

View media item 1720950

I hope this is your parent's bedroom and your mom doesn't dress like a thug because otherwise...

WHAT ARE THOSEEE?!?!?!
View media item 1721210

I literally browsed this thread looking for @regularolty mentions. Hes utterly the freshest NTer as far as consistency goes. Dont tweak.

ty kills it. He had dudes rolling up their shorts when it wasn't trendy

But I really like the style of that two tombs or pharaoh or whatever other name he had. He got banned for arguing so many times that I lost count of his screen names.

A powers was def nice to have around while he was here.

If he was a member of the ethnic group that descended from the Caucus mountains, and kept the same sense of style, would you still think he dressed like a thug?

Yes...anyone will tell you that you're barking up the wrong tree attempting to talk to ME about race. Henz0 dressed like a thug and talked like a mixtape rapper, period.

You rats will never be honorable

I used to love when A POWERS posted. Hypebeast fits, but he had real heat, and his commentary was hilarious. Son even gave a nod to the Vick jersey in a whole new fashion
nthat.gif

This ******* belt buckle
roll.gif
Makes riff raff look like a bum.

That giant jordan belt buckle tho...:rofl: :rofl:

That fit with the grey bape hoodie is tough tho. Can't even hate on that jawn

Lowkey gonna use his tag line as my next caption on IG

Back
Top Bottom