So your house is on fire...

So your house is on fire, and you can only grab one pair of Js on your way out, which is it. This isn't a favorite J of all time thread,to me that speaksto appreciation of the design, (my fav is the 13 but I don't know if I would take a pair of mine or not) to me that speaks to appreciation of the design,what I'm saying is, for whatever reason, which pair of your shoes do you grab and why?

Personally, I would be celebrating my forthcoming renters insurance check above and beyond what jordan I need too grab.

my DMP pack...longest i've camped out for any J and since i don't own the space jams (yet) i'll have to go with that.

Originally Posted by highondust

Personally, I would be celebrating my forthcoming renters insurance check above and beyond what jordan I need too grab.
roll.gif

Then after i cashing the check... ill wait till deember and re-buy space jams....at retail lol

I rather grab my wife and children first to save them..but while im saving them ..i 'll have them grab a couple pairs of J's on the way out.

i dont understand why peeps saying, family, life, multiple shoes. dude just said one pair of shoes ..go with the flow

My 11s can burn my 12s can burn I would get over it. I'm going to grab my laptop, and a stack of 3s and I'll be good to go. I damn near wear 3s everyday anyways...

Back
Top Bottom