So your house is on fire...

Seriously, JB forum has to be filled with some of the biggest idiots, no kidding you'd save your family, no kidding you'd save your pets, no kiddinglife is important. Favorite J threads are more what is your favorite model. What I was going for here is what is your favorite pair, and why, I'm talkingabout one pair, I'm talking about the one with the most value to you. I guess it's a stupid thread, whatever, (some clever JB forum doosh go ahead and*fix* that line to read "it's a stupid thread). Seriously, shut up and don't answer the question if you are not answering with a shoe, it'snot hard. I have a wife, a laptop, photos, all kinds of stuff that is obviously more important than shoes. I said you had time to grab one pair of shoes, sosay that means you had time to grab all that other stuff that's important, everything else in your entire home that matters and you have enough time to gofor one pair of shoes at the end.

After reading this thread I honestly believe that some of the worlds dumbest or at least most immature people lurk here. Complaining about "oh no, notanother thread like this..." 1. Not interested Don't click. 2. This isn't serious business, I'm not taking up the space of threads that arepertinent or matter at all, there is rarely if ever any information that is solid (Gatorade VI is coming in Feb!!!) or matters. 3. Quit trying to be niketalk1337, you collect sneakers not rattlesnake fangs.

Originally Posted by Shoebacca

Seriously, JB forum has to be filled with some of the biggest idiots, no kidding you'd save your family, no kidding you'd save your pets, no kidding life is important. Favorite J threads are more what is your favorite model. What I was going for here is what is your favorite pair, and why, I'm talking about one pair, I'm talking about the one with the most value to you. I guess it's a stupid thread, whatever, (some clever JB forum doosh go ahead and *fix* that line to read "it's a stupid thread). Seriously, shut up and don't answer the question if you are not answering with a shoe, it's not hard. I have a wife, a laptop, photos, all kinds of stuff that is obviously more important than shoes. I said you had time to grab one pair of shoes, so say that means you had time to grab all that other stuff that's important, everything else in your entire home that matters and you have enough time to go for one pair of shoes at the end.

After reading this thread I honestly believe that some of the worlds dumbest or at least most immature people lurk here. Complaining about "oh no, not another thread like this..." 1. Not interested Don't click. 2. This isn't serious business, I'm not taking up the space of threads that are pertinent or matter at all, there is rarely if ever any information that is solid (Gatorade VI is coming in Feb!!!) or matters. 3. Quit trying to be niketalk 1337, you collect sneakers not rattlesnake fangs.

frown.gif
eyes.gif

Seriously, JB forum has to be filled with some of the biggest idiots, no kidding you'd save your family, no kidding you'd save your pets, no kidding life is important. Favorite J threads are more what is your favorite model. What I was going for here is what is your favorite pair, and why, I'm talking about one pair, I'm talking about the one with the most value to you. I guess it's a stupid thread, whatever, (some clever JB forum doosh go ahead and *fix* that line to read "it's a stupid thread). Seriously, shut up and don't answer the question if you are not answering with a shoe, it's not hard. I have a wife, a laptop, photos, all kinds of stuff that is obviously more important than shoes. I said you had time to grab one pair of shoes, so say that means you had time to grab all that other stuff that's important, everything else in your entire home that matters and you have enough time to go for one pair of shoes at the end.

After reading this thread I honestly believe that some of the worlds dumbest or at least most immature people lurk here. Complaining about "oh no, not another thread like this..." 1. Not interested Don't click. 2. This isn't serious business, I'm not taking up the space of threads that are pertinent or matter at all, there is rarely if ever any information that is solid (Gatorade VI is coming in Feb!!!) or matters. 3. Quit trying to be niketalk 1337, you collect sneakers not rattlesnake fangs.
After reading your post it looks like something is wrong. Do you want to talk about it? Have this:

20iexjt.jpg

I'd make sure my wife and kids were out first, I'd try to go back and get my OG XI's black/red never worn.

Yeah I agree somewhat, some people in this forum seem really immature. Probably because there are a lot of kids 16 and down. So a littleimmaturity is to be expected.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

lol half of you seem to be incapable of answering the simple question. Of course you would save your or your family's life first you idiots, what he is asking is hypothetically if you could grab one pair of Jordans what would it be:

My DS White/Cement IV

97e16e4d7e2be695856cb027c551f1532aa28e1d.pjpg
So technically he is asking what's your favorite pair of jordans really. And if I'm not mistaken, we have that thread already.

So basically this thread is pointless.

ummm actually your wrong there kid, because in the other thread people say whats their favorite jordan but they might not even have it, just like i said thewhite red 12 and concords which i dont have. but over here you do have the pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

id put on my huf sb's on and then grab my white/red XII's

lol he never said you could wear a pair! haha in that case I would throw on my Infrared VIs and grab my White Cement IVs. lol and then grab my roommate and putmy Concords on her feet
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom