* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Last edited:
I'm not arguing whether or not they made good kits years ago. That's neither here nor there. They're not even the same company founded by the Humphrey brothers or even the same as when Nike owned them from 2007 to 2012.

They're now owned by Kenneth Cole's brother. You can't compare what they're doing now to any previous eras. Quite frankly I'm not impressed so far. I got some New York Cosmos Umbro stuff for me & my son at their shop when we went to see a game in 2013 & it was horribly made. It was ill fitting & the seams were all screwed up. We didn't find out how bad they were until we got back home to Baltimore (as we couldn't try them on at the team store)...
Same here, went to a cosmos match last year and got a jersey and a jacket. When i tried on the jersey, it felt like it was a factory irregular. The fit was terrible and uneven across the arms and chest. The length was wrong, as well as the arms. Reminded me of some I owned back in the 90's. Just bad fitting overall. The jacket was fine though, so I kept it. I was planning on getting a howard kit but afraid to, especially looking at how the official pics even look on him. Look at those waves by the shoulders, underarms and it's seams. Maybe I'm being overly picky due to my past experiences.
View media item 1100502
Btw, damnnn...
Real Madrid sell 345000 James Rodriguez replica shirts in 48 hours
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...mes-Rodriguez-replica-shirts-in-48-hours.html

Also, I definitely prefer last season's psg kits. Glad I picked some up from their site with a decent discount.

Last edited:
Ronaldinho is someone I'd actually pay to see since he has so much flare. I could care less about seeing Lampard or Beckham. Hope he goes to Red Bulls.

Those Valencia orange kits are dope.

I really am starting to prefer long sleeves, including some new keeper kits. Being from the northeast, it's also practical, due to having about 2 months of decent weather.

Hi guys I am new to this forum...
happy.gif

Does anyone know how to source those player issue items that are sold on ebay? like the jersey with printed wash tag.....1/2 zip training top.....

Cheers

Someone over at Nike football must really love this template. City's third shirt. The shirt is a dark purple & will be paired with purple shorts & socks.

View media item 1106672View media item 1106673

You guys remember that early Manchester United leak in the beginning of the year? It was the same template right? But red/black, they must have changed their minds in the end.

Last edited:
Last edited:
For all the Umbro stans... Everton's long time kit man talking about the club, his experiences, & the new home shirt. I really hope Martinez & his side do well this year.

Back
Top Bottom