* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

I went HAM at Ross today. $19.99 each. Argentina home/away, spain home/away and mexico away. I think germany jerseys also landed there, but I didn't find any in 5 ross stores I went to.
Good looks man! I was able to pick up a germany kit and an argentina kit....Tried to be cheeky and return them to the adidas performance store in santa monica for store credit. To my shock, they took em back for FULL store credit $180. And I got these combined with my 20% off coupon:

Wore them the last two days on the pitch. Wonderful boots. The added weight makes it feel like a proper predator once again

Oh god, please keep the ross posts in the jersey thread... :rolleyes better yet, just start a ross football shirt thread...

You guys are like fricking gremlins with these ross posts...

Good looks man! I was able to pick up a germany kit and an argentina kit....Tried to be cheeky and return them to the adidas performance store in santa monica for store credit. To my shock, they took em back for FULL store credit $180. And I got these combined with my 20% off coupon:

Wore them the last two days on the pitch. Wonderful boots. The added weight makes it feel like a proper predator once again
Whatt!! Nice idea.. I still have a couple, will likely do the same here in the bay area.. hmm. I tried it at the adidas outlet, and they wouldn't accept it, thanks for the bright idea!

Oh god, please keep the ross posts in the jersey thread...
eyes.gif
better yet, just start a ross football shirt thread...

You guys are like fricking gremlins with these ross posts...
dude. what's your problem? Gremlin? 
roll.gif

You mad? Chill out. 

Nice post @holyFlock. Another Liga MX club, Toluca by Under Armour. Home, Away, & Third. These are 10 times better than Tottenhams...
Damn, as a Tottenham fan we got screwed with these in mind.  UA is pretty new to the game and this is their first bad kit so far (for Spurs), imo.

Last edited:

Damn, as a Tottenham fan we got screwed with these in mind.  UA is pretty new to the game and this is their first bad kit so far (for Spurs), imo.
meh, I blame the red lettering on the AIA logo. Completely jacks it up. Throw in some navy or black lettering and it improves dramatically.

(pardon the rookie Paint job)

meh, I blame the red lettering on the AIA logo. Completely jacks it up. Throw in some navy or black lettering and it improves dramatically.

(pardon the rookie Paint job)
Yeah, I definitely agree.  At least the rumored 3rd looks nice.

Nike's collaboration with Japanese design collective SOPHNET called FC Real Bristol. The collection blends street wear & football kits. Bristol was an imaginary football club created by SOPHNET.

The items are a bit pricey which is usual with collaborations Nike has done with Japanese companies like LoopWheeler but the pieces look well made.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/n/1j7?sl=bristol

View media item 1090861View media item 1090862View media item 1090863View media item 1090864View media item 1090865View media item 1090866View media item 1090867View media item 1090868View media item 1090869

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom