Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

what type of surface are you playing in and what type of soleplate are they?

They were firm ground, and I play only on grass. I mean I know eventually there is gonna be some sort of separation from the sole plate, but literally within 20 minutes and one challenge on the ball and they were finished with bad separation on the inside of the boot and on the toe. My first pair of hypervenoms lasted longer than that and I've heard horrible things about people experiences with those separating from the upper. The fact that the leather went along with it too :x
most likely just a bad pair, send them back to Nike ASAP.

I play on grass exclusively as well and I've gotten so much wear out of my HVs. They have small separations but I feel like I can get a few more months outta them.

Last edited:
most likely just a bad pair, send them back to Nike ASAP.

I play on grass exclusively as well and I've gotten so much wear out of my HVs. They have small separations but I feel like I can get a few more months outta them.

Yeah I already spoke with WSS and they are going to take them back. My OG pair of HV's have held up well, got the all gold ones for a steal on black friday last year and those didn;t hold up very well. Maybe got about 10 or so games out of them before heavy sole to upper separation. These legends must have had a bad glue job though, at halftime I had to pick out grass and dirt out of the toe where it had separated gonna go ahead and order a replacement pair.

Nike signed a 10 year 80mil € contract (ca 90 mil US$).

FC St.Pauli has problems with their next kit sponsor Under Armour.

Some fans doesn't like UAs connection with the US army and the NRA.

I play in SG Magista Opus twice a week in pickup games. Two of my studs have come unscrewed and I've lost them. Any idea where I could get some replacements?

I would almost prefer plastic because I feel terrible when I step on somebody's foot with my metal studs.

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks.

I play in SG Magista Opus twice a week in pickup games. Two of my studs have come unscrewed and I've lost them. Any idea where I could get some replacements?

I would almost prefer plastic because I feel terrible when I step on somebody's foot with my metal studs.

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks.
Metal studs hurt like a **********

UA has NO place in Football. It's a soulless company that should stick to the US market

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks.
Metal studs hurt like a **********
I know that American football uses plastic studs. Check on Eastbay, they should sell replacements there.

UA has NO place in Football. It's a soulless company that should stick to the US market
why? They're trying to expand their exposure into a foreign market to make profit

I know that American football uses plastic studs. Check on Eastbay, they should sell replacements there.
why? They're trying to expand their exposure into a foreign market to make profit
they don't belong in football, period. I get what they're TRYING to do but I don't think any of us real fans are buying their ********. 

I got a question for all the ball players in here.

Anybody have experience with playing with 100% removed toe nail? Whether it was torn/fell off or surgically removed.

Got some bad news this week. My big toe got smashed pretty bad years ago. Never thought much of it at the time, typical battle wound right.

Turns out it never properly healed and the blood underneath the toe nail just sat there and decayed which I just found out led to a fungal infection. :x

Overtime the fungal infection has caused my big toe nail to basically double in thickness and no its pushing down into the nail bed causing pain.

My options are to remove the nail surgically after which it may or may not grow back, or take an anti biotic everyday for 3 months, during that span basically no alcohol. Can't lie that's a big deal for me. Plus I'd have to pay out of pocket for the pills.

I'm curious what playing without a toenail is like. Anybody know if it's painful?

Last edited:
I got a question for all the ball players in here.

Anybody have experience with playing with 100% removed toe nail? Whether it was torn/fell off or surgically removed.

Got some bad news this week. My big toe got smashed pretty bad years ago. Never thought much of it at the time, typical battle wound right.

Turns out it never properly healed and the blood underneath the toe nail just sat there and decayed which I just found out led to a fungal infection.
sick.gif

Overtime the fungal infection has caused my big toe nail to basically double in thickness and no its pushing down into the nail bed causing pain.

My options are to remove the nail surgically after which it may or may not grow back, or take an anti biotic everyday for 3 months, during that span basically no alcohol. Can't lie that's a big deal for me. Plus I'd have to pay out of pocket for the pills.

I'm curious what playing without a toenail is like. Anybody know if it's painful?
I've lost my big toenail half a dozen times. No big deal...then again I never got infections 

Last edited:
Man at one time UA had no business doing basketball either. Now look where they are. It will take them a few years to get into the swing of making quality products, but the people who run that company know what they're doing. UA has surpassed Adidas in most sports besides football.

You're missing my point. There's no place for their garbage, NRA/US military backed products in this culture. It's a classic American POV to think they should penetrate the football market. St Pali fans have spoken, they don't belong. Stick to American football.

Man at one time UA had no business doing basketball either. Now look where they are. It will take them a few years to get into the swing of making quality products, but the people who run that company know what they're doing. UA has surpassed Adidas in most sports besides football.

You're missing my point. There's no place for their garbage, NRA/US military backed products in this culture. It's a classic American POV to think they should penetrate the football market. St Pali fans have spoken, they don't belong. Stick to American football.
Business is business, any company should be open to any market they feel they would like to penetrate. I wasn't aware of any restrictions that only certain companies are allowed to enter a certain sport. What if the world rejected the Dassler bros due to their early Nazi ties, or most German auto for the same reasons.
Btw, wasn't aware of UA's ties, thanks for the info. Now I feel I should support their products. Looking forward to them entering bundesliga 1 teams soon, might be schalke and monshen next.

Last edited:
So should we ban Hugo Boss worldwide....he outfitted the Nazis and used Jewish slave labor.......

Back
Top Bottom