Soleheaven restock thread - April 19th 2014

Did your guys order get processed way after Soleheaven indicated on Twitter they were sold out? I know throughout the day today, sizes kept popping in and out during refreshing.
Way after that. Theres no way anybody checked out  when they tweeted that

btw i still see some gamma/bred 11 up on soleheaven.

Last edited:

Way after that. Theres no way anybody checkout at when they tweeted that

btw i still see some gamma/bred 11 up on soleheaven.
I guess I am the 3rd one in this thread that was lucky enough to get through also way after the fact of the sold out tweet. So I'll be holding my breathe as well hah until I see my order in my hands.

I guess I am the 3rd one in this thread that was lucky enough to get through also way after the fact of the sold out tweet. So I'll be holding my breathe as well hah until I see my order in my hands.
Did you get a confirmation email ?

Did you get a confirmation email ?
No confirmation email from them yet but I'll let you know if I get one or the dreaded cancellation message haha. If you could do the same. Also, I do see random sizes pop up across all the J's which were restocked. Take for instance the AJ6 IR's below...

Every time you refresh a page, different sizes (or no sizes) pop up for a particular shoe. Either website is just screwed up and/or there is no link with their actual inventory of each shoe to the actual website ad. But anyways, glad more folks are starting to get payments through. Now its just a waiting game whether these orders are legit haha.

Every time you refresh a page, different sizes (or no sizes) pop up for a particular shoe. Either website is just screwed up and/or there is no link with their actual inventory of each shoe to the actual website ad. But anyways, glad more folks are starting to get payments through. Now its just a waiting game whether these orders are legit haha.
Their site holds shoes in cart so maybe peoples cart expired.

just ordered XI ...and payment went thru...

wts wrong with the site
just tried to order via paypal. says payment went thru but got this message on the page. Anyone in the same boat?

[h5]HTTP Status Code: 500
HTTP Status Message: The request was unsuccessful due to an unexpected condition encountered by the server.
Error Code : 5006
Error Description : Unable to redirect to Vendor's web site. The Vendor failed to provide a RedirectionURL.[/h5]

Debating if i should place an order and see...
their site isnt that slow anymore so im pretty sure everything is sold out. 

just tried to order via paypal. says payment went thru but got this message on the page. Anyone in the same boat?

[h5]HTTP Status Code: 500
HTTP Status Message: The request was unsuccessful due to an unexpected condition encountered by the server.
Error Code : 5006
Error Description : Unable to redirect to Vendor's web site. The Vendor failed to provide a RedirectionURL.[/h5]
same. We'll probably get refunds in 2-3 days.

their site isnt that slow anymore so im pretty sure everything is sold out. 

same. We'll probably get refunds in 2-3 days.
come to think about it, i really doubt our orders would go thru because there is no reference to them as to which payment is linked to which shoe

as it stated in the error description, it could not link back to the soleheaven server to generate a receipt/order number

Just ordered off SoleHeaven. I got a receipt from PayPal, but got an error message at the end of checkout. I guess all we can do is wait and see and hopefully get lucky.

I didn't mean the actual shoe here being legit. I meant the actual ordering from Soleheaven. I doubt I'll be getting my order. "Legit" was probably a bad word to use here hah.
Oh, OK. I've ordered from them before. But that's before the big hype scam. Well, hope you get your pair. I ain't hating.

So I still see 1 item in my cart, and I can finally get to the cart page.

I go in there and see the quantity of the pair set to 0. change it to 1.

throw in a snapback to get free shipping. then proceed to checkout.

put in all my info and place order. get sent to an error page.

I check my online statement and says charge from soleheaven is pending.

I know I prolly should not have placed that order, but I had to.

Lets see what happens next.

Back
Top Bottom