Someone recommend me a show to watch

Am I the only one who thinks Breaking Bad is not as good as everyone says it is? One of the least realistic shows IMO, Walt's moral decay through out the show was the only thing I found interesting in the show. Besides that BB is nothing but a a fantasy about how to become successful int he drug game.

You're alone on that one, bro montana

My favorite show on TV right now is GOT

I recently started watching Misfits and I like it so far

love and hip hop
orange is the new black
home improvement
game of thrones
family feud
steve harvey show
steve harvey

im watching the vikings as we speak pretty dope still working on the sporrans season 2

Property Brothers, On the Case with Paula Zahn, True Life, Girls, GOT

I recently enjoyed Marco Polo

I loved BB, and GoT

I also enjoy both house of cards and house of lies. 

What should I watch?

Having watched all of your completed shows, I suggest that you will also like:

Homeland
The Wire
Boardwalk Empire
Mad Men
Scandal
The News Room

Last edited:
**** Wentworth *****.
**** your Mom *****. 

nthat.gif

What is a show on Netflix besides Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Orange Is The New Black and Bates Motel that will keep me interested and not bore me?

Jax in SOA seemed like such a damn tool I could barely make it through the first few episodes, Walking Dead got boring in the second season and Dexter got boring after a few episodes so I quit watching. I need something that's going to keep my attention.

What is a show on Netflix besides Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Orange Is The New Black and Bates Motel that will keep me interested and not bore me?

Jax in SOA seemed like such a damn tool I could barely make it through the first few episodes, Walking Dead got boring in the second season and Dexter got boring after a few episodes so I quit watching. I need something that's going to keep my attention.

mad men and californication

Same here,I'm lost.I have Netflix.I need a show to watch like AOS.More of a Sci Fi/cartoon person.Any recommendations?

Am I the only one who thinks Breaking Bad is not as good as everyone says it is? One of the least realistic shows IMO, Walt's moral decay through out the show was the only thing I found interesting in the show. Besides that BB is nothing but a a fantasy about how to become successful int he drug game.
breaking-bad-gif-mike-ehrmantraut-5009115.gif

Spartacus
Weeds (only until season 3)
The wire
Entourage
Top Boy (every episode is on YouTube)
Survivors Remorse
Sons of Anarchy
American Horror Story

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom