son comes out of the closet to his religous parents

The straw man was arguing over the definition of pedophile, which I admit, I was thinking in the colloquial sense.

My actual argue don't is 'there's a taboo nature to sleeping with an underage girl which is similar to the taboo nature around homosexuality'

Even when you say they're right, they selective quote to make them look better.

Last edited:
I feel for the kid, I do.

80k to move out though? Made more in two days then many hard-working folks in tougher situations do in 2 years.

ain't right

People are stupid. He doesn't deserve it. Could have moved in with his boyfriend.

The straw man was arguing over the definition of pedophile, which I admit, I was thinking in the colloquial sense.

My actual argue don't is 'there's a taboo nature to sleeping with an underage girl which is similar to the taboo nature around homosexuality'

Even when you say they're right, they selective quote to make them look better.
You created that not me. I know what a pedophile is, you're the one making up your own definition.

Like I said before once you invoked that dumb *** comparison to support your point what you had to say largely became white noise. Consensual sex with a pedophile? :lol: :stoneface: That's the disconnect you're not aware of with your comparison and argument about choice. Piss poor effort.

You don't build a credible argument or opinion on bull ****.

Last edited:
Atheists are so closed minded.

Nonsense. I was raised a devout Catholic and I believed what the bible said when I was a kid.

Then I went to college. Then I travelled the world. Then an extraordinary amount of science led me to believe that man made religion in my opinion is a joke.

I went from one end of the spectrum to another. Doesn't sound "close-minded to me". Kind of a skewed generalization if you asked me, expected more from you. :rolleyes

Ok. I've dropped the definition of pedophile, my argument still realisms the same.

You were right, I misunderstood the psychological v legal definition if 'pedophile' the colloquial definition still stands.

even I if you completely ignore the colloquial definition, you will still admit there is something taboo about a thirty year old sleeping with a 16 year old, even though the sixteen year old is mature enough to consent to sex (as evidenced by personal experience and many state laws).

and it would be a choice whether or not you stick your penis in this underaged girl, which is no different than the choice of wether to stick your penis in a dudes booty hole. Right?

The fact you are still on the pedophile and not my actual argument, which is valid without using the term pedophile, proves this is all straw man.

You were right, I misused pedophile...back to the argument at hand?

I doubt you'll answer, but silence speaks volumes.

Aren't you the one making generalization when you bash the religious based on the actions of the few?

Last edited:
Real talk ...

If don't believe in god ... What do you believe in? Evolution? If you believe in evolution, what explain the creation of life? Real question ...

BTW, I'm not responding to master last reply because its obvious he has his views and I have mines. I'm not saying he is wrong but I'm certain that he can't say I'm wrong. Just different opinions about what was said ....

Last edited:
The guy knew what he was doing filming this, he already knew how his parents felt so why continue to instigate the situation. Why didn't he move out a long time ago and keep it moving.

Now the conversation is just getting to a point that I'm just expecting one of you guys to say something stupid like "if there is no God how do the tides come in and out?" soon. :lol:

Bunch of Bill O'Reilly's in here, I'm out. :lol: here's a few min of knowledge tho from someone much smarter than I am. Peace

Last edited:
They knew he was gay b. Thats why the reaction was anger instead of shock. Its like finally opening a shaken up soda.

Especially the mother she knows her child. She probably knew when he was real young

btw way from how they talk i bet theyre the triple threat, racist sexist and homophobic 
mean.gif

Ok. I've dropped the definition of pedophile, my argument still realisms the same.

You were right, I misunderstood the psychological v legal definition if 'pedophile' the colloquial definition still stands.

even I if you completely ignore the colloquial definition, you will still admit there is something taboo about a thirty year old sleeping with a 16 year old, even though the sixteen year old is mature enough to consent to sex (as evidenced by personal experience and many state laws).

and it would be a choice whether or not you stick your penis in this underaged girl, which is no different than the choice of wether to stick your penis in a dudes booty hole. Right?

The fact you are still on the pedophile and not my actual argument, which is valid without using the term pedophile, proves this is all straw man.

You were right, I misused pedophile...back to the argument at hand?

I doubt you'll answer, but silence speaks volumes.

Aren't you the one making generalization when you bash the religious based on the actions of the few?
This is where you're confused. I never quoted your argument and disputed it. I stopped caring completely for what you had to say when you brought in pedophilia. Since i've just given you the chance to make sense of what you're talking about in regards to that and nothing more.

I called in to question the absurdness of equating pedophilia to homosexuality. That you basically coined the phrase consensual sex with a pedophile.

Now if you're admitting that it was a stupid comparison and does the opposite of supporting w/e your argument is (unless your argument is homosexual sex and pedophilia is one in the same) that's cool, I can go back to ignoring you. If you're still droning on about the difference doesn't change anything and your point remains the same well then your argument is built on a mountain of horse **** and lacks any real point or credibility and I can still mock the fact that you don't know what a pedophile is or pedophilia so it's pretty hard to get past that to w/e you're trying to say about homosexuals.

And I'm missing where the religious are being bashed based off actions of a few. Calling a spade a spade for what you believe in isn't bashing. It's simply how it is.
Real talk ...

If don't believe in god ... What do you believe in? Evolution? If you believe in evolution, what explain the creation of life? Real question ...

BTW, I'm not responding to master last reply because its obvious he has his views and I have mines. I'm not saying he is wrong but I'm certain that he can't say I'm wrong. Just different opinions about what was said ....
I think you're wrong for making those assumptions. That's all really. You kept going further to the point you were putting words, meaning, and intent in to somebody else's post.

As for this whole belief thing. I'd start off by saying a person really doesn't have to believe in an alternative if they don't believe in GOD or religion. Evolution isn't really the next alternative. There's different answers to different questions. For those that don't want to figure it out they use GOD as a catch all, supremely powerful and that explains anything regardless of reason or logic. If you want to to ask about the creation of life you'd probably go back to the big bang, if you're asking how we got here then you'd go with evolution.

I don't see a problem in believing with what actually works, in something that is tested and proven to be correct several times and as things go on rules, laws, facts, widely established scientific theories are challenged either hold up to scrutiny or replaced for better tested alternatives. Science champions that but I wouldn't say I don't believe in GOD, I believe in science cuz I also believe in common sense, and being rational even if science wasn't around to back things up.

Last edited:
You can believe in god and evolution.

Not mutually exclusive things.
how? If god created life? The bible does not tall about evolution ....
Just cuz you believe in GOD doesn't mean you believe in the bible or the quran or the torah or any other religious text.

There's a few deists or "spiritual" ppl that can apply to. The bible (religion in general) and God doesn't go hand in hand for everyone.

To answer specifically, ppl who are in to the GOD of the gaps thing will accept science findings for evolution and simply say GOD did that. They're not a slave to the creation story in the bible or any other.

Last edited:
This is where you're confused. I never quoted your argument and disputed it. I stopped caring completely for what you had to say when you brought in pedophilia. Since i've just given you the chance to make sense of what you're talking about in regards to that and nothing more.

I called in to question the absurdness of equating pedophilia to homosexuality. That you basically coined the phrase consensual sex with a pedophile.

Now if you're admitting that it was a stupid comparison and does the opposite of supporting w/e your argument is (unless your argument is homosexual sex and pedophilia is one in the same) that's cool, I can go back to ignoring you. If you're still droning on about the difference doesn't change anything and your point remains the same well then your argument is built on a mountain of horse **** and lacks any real point or credibility and I can still mock the fact that you don't know what a pedophile is or pedophilia so it's pretty hard to get past that to w/e you're trying to say about homosexuals.

And I'm missing where the religious are being bashed based off actions of a few. Calling a spade a spade for what you believe in isn't bashing. It's simply how it is.
I think you're wrong for making those assumptions. That's all really. You kept going further to the point you were putting words, meaning, and intent in to somebody else's post.

As for this whole belief thing. I'd start off by saying a person really doesn't have to believe in an alternative if they don't believe in GOD or religion. Evolution isn't really the next alternative. There's different answers to different questions. For those that don't want to figure it out they use GOD as a catch all, supremely powerful and that explains anything regardless of reason or logic. If you want to to ask about the creation of life you'd probably go back to the big bang, if you're asking how we got here then you'd go with evolution.

I don't see a problem in believing with what actually works, in something that is tested and proven to be correct several times and as things go on rules, laws, facts, widely established scientific theories are challenged either hold up to scrutiny or replaced for better tested alternatives. Science champions that but I wouldn't say I don't believe in GOD, I believe in science cuz I also believe in common sense, and being rational even if science wasn't around to back things up.
so in science everything can be explain? If we can't is because we don't have the answer? I do think religion is a man made think to control the masses but I also do believe theirs a higher being. That's why faith and religion is so powerful ... Because people chose to believe ...

Can you not read? Do you understand the definition of colloquial?

Idk man, I called when I posted it.

Just cuz you believe in GOD doesn't mean you believe in the bible or the quran or the torah or any other religious text.

There's a few deists or "spiritual" ppl that can apply to. The bible (religion in general) and God doesn't go hand in hand for everyone.

To answer specifically, ppl who are in to the GOD of the gaps thing will accept science findings for evolution and simply say GOD did that. They're not a slave to the creation story in the bible or any other.
If u believe I'm God you believe in scriptures ... If u believe in a higher power then you don't have to believe in scriptures. God being the highest of beings in any given religion.

Belief in god + recognizing scientific discoveries and observations.

Evolution doesn't just happen on a long term basis, you can observe it. Current Ebola outbreak is a good example.
evolution as e evolved from apes ...

ohh look into theories on evolution of man. there's no concrete answer that I know of.

there are missing links in the chain.

Basically yeah that's what he means. Pretty dumb, huh?
I do think that some kids do it because its a fad man ... I might be totally wrong, but I just don't see how many gay/bisexual I be seeing now that where in the closet before. I just think their group and **** are doing it and they just experiment. Just like drugs and alcohol ....

I'm not saying that people might be born this way but I do think there are a lot more than we think that became that way because of the fad. I believe in some Sigmund Freud theories ... But that just me ...
I feel like I have to ask this question in these topics really often but...

What evidence do you have for this claim? Considering how often homosexual individuals are harassed, what "fad" are they jumping on? I can't imagine a lot of people would engage in intercourse with someone of the same sex unless they were aroused by that. 
Real talk ...

Evolution and the origin of life are two different topics. 

so in science everything can be explain?
No not yet.

Just because everything can not be explained doesn't mean you just give up and believe in magic.

If we can't is because we don't have the answer?
I don't see the problem in saying "I don't know" or "We don't know". There'll be a whole lot of things that won't be explained and won't have answers by the time my whole generation dies. It doesn't take away the value in being rational though nor does it strengthen believing in all powerful beings

I do think religion is a man made think to control the masses but I also do believe theirs a higher being. That's why faith and religion is so powerful ... Because people chose to believe ...
Eh I don't really got a problem in ppl believing in a higher being. It's when that belief starts negatively and unnecessary affecting parts of life and society it has no place in.

While you think that's why it's so powerful. I can kinda see it as there's a lot of power in a masses of ppl burying their heads in the sand and embracing it. Stubborn, rigid, arrogance due to several personality faults they all commonly share and refuse to change.
Can you not read? Do you understand the definition of colloquial?

Idk man, I called when I posted it.
I get what you're relying on now. I'm just not entertaining that bull ****. I thought I said that.

If u believe I'm God you believe in scriptures ... If u believe in a higher power then you don't have to believe in scriptures. God being the highest of beings in any given religion.
This is the rigid thinking I'm talking about. What scriptures? You speak as if there's only one GOD that belongs to one religion. That's not how the world works. Just look at human history.

You can believe in a GOD and not believe in any religious text especially the Abrahamic religions.

I'm not going to play semantics between the titles/lables of "GOD" and "higher power" The word "GOD" in of itself doesn't have a sole owner anyway. I could easily switch my wording to Ra, Jah, Zeus, etc. That arbitrary stuff misses the point.

Last edited:
The fact he recorded and posted what is something thats suponed to be such a dedícate situation says alot about his character and i dont really feel sorry for him...he wanted to paint his parents as monsters and achieved just that...these people are Christians and as many deep religious people, they are CLOSE MINDED....they told him to move out NOT to never speak to them again...be a man and move out....kid sounds like a tool.

Real talk ...

How does saying God created life explain anything though? You know how outlandish it sounds to a person who has no bias? How in the world did he do that?

Real question

they told him to move out NOT to never speak to them again...be a man and move out....kid sounds like a tool.

They had no problem with him living there before this though. Kicking your kid out because who they have sex with? They are the one who sound like tools.

They had no problem with him living there before this though. Kicking your kid out because who they have sex with? They are the one who sound like tools.

Do we eem know if that's a kid?...I doubt they kicking their "kid" out, I'm sure that's illegal..

Back
Top Bottom