South Park (Season 18) thread Vol. #HappyHolograms .. (season finale 12/10)

i will say the 'Trendscendent' part was pretty well executed.

Last years holiday 3 eps killed this though. Southpark just **** sucking every event thats popping in the news now. Law of averages, If you just keep firing, eventually you'll hit something.

i will say the 'Trendscendent' part was pretty well executed.
Yeah, I forgot I laughed pretty hard at this too just cuz it was like something they felt they needed to **** on even though it happened when no new eps were airing. Had me wishing the finale was a hr long.

Is the whole 20 season thing officially the end or is that just when their contract is up?

Is the whole 20 season thing officially the end or is that just when their contract is up?

I hope its just when the contract is over. I feel like we're jsut getting started, new content, continuity for like the first time ever. They can't leave us now.

I hope its just when the contract is over. I feel like we're jsut getting started, new content, continuity for like the first time ever. They can't leave us now.

Same here. I think they can still keep it going. Especially if they have no other projects to work on.

decent ep, ending left me really annoyed

f that dude and his garbage videos 
Same. But I kinda expected that since dude actually agreed to be on the show.

No way Tom Cruise or Kanye agree to be on the episode they got clowned on 
laugh.gif

awesome sesason. finale was good too. stick of truth and this season in a way summarized where our culture is going with the internet. and the finale wrapped it all together.

i hope now that they tackled the internet and the new social media generation, that next season they explore something different.

This was the first season of SP that I actually followed... Was always a casual viewer.... I loved the continuity of it...

At this point **** like that aint hard to predict.

Besides I'd say what Miley became is worse than Brittney and on the flip side Britt in her prime is way better than w/e you'd call Miley's best.

Back
Top Bottom