South Park (Season 18) thread Vol. #HappyHolograms .. (season finale 12/10)

Great episode

The Lorde joke will never get old with me :lol:

I had no idea kids today watch other people commentate on playing video games :smh:

Eh, it's not super outlandish. If these were around when I was younger, I'd watch( less annoying ones though)

For example, I remember G4 used to have cheat and I remember them having an ep for MGS3. 13 year old me wasn't going to buy mgs but there wasn any Wikipedia so it was cool getting a view of the game

I was really disgusted with what Randy did as Lorde during that performance. No lulz at all. Had me like
sick.gif
mean.gif
What the **** are they doing. Real uncomfortable. I can only chuckle about it as I type this. Too nasty.
I, too, strangle felt like it was too much.

"Flick that bean!" is a terrible sounding phrase.

I found way too much enjoyment out of Randy straight up saying "F_ YOU!!!" to Iggy and fighting, Amazingly Randy.

PewDiePie stays relevant since he's always making videos almost everyday. Can't be mad at him since he's making millions off of it and made it a career.

Gaming has evolved with people on Twitch and broadcasting gameplay.

MJ and Tupac hologram :lol:

Last edited:
1312372233754.gif

at this ****** and his youtube channel 

episode was funny but sad at how true it was.

also I thought the whole bean flicking thing was hilarious 

they really experimenting this yr with the whole continuous episodes and referencing things from prior eps. no midseason break and shorter season.

didnt even know what pewdiepie was until tonight. :lol: cant believe ppl really do this online

i watch chris smoove and have stopped copping games since uncharted 3 or max payne 3, whichever came later. lol it is kinda sad

money's tight and I can't cop every game so I watch smoove playthroughs to watch the story. he's also got sick lines

Last edited:
i watch chris smoove and have stopped copping games since uncharted 3 or max payne 3, whichever came later. lol it is kinda sad

money's tight and I can't cop every game so I watch smoove playthroughs to watch the story. he's also got sick lines
I watch Chris Smoove, but I'm like 90% sure his commentary aint live and added in after the fact.

Producers are pushing it a lil too far now

Ferguson, Eric Garner and Bill Cosby situation all in 1 episode? :smh:

What the **** was that ending? :x :smh: I really thought the whole we believe in you was gonna be the return of Mr. Hanky. I was waiting for a Hiiiidey Hoooo! but I guess that ending and Kyle's need to sum up the meaning is more true to the plot.

Can't lie I was :wow: :smh: when they started with the Ferguson/Garner stuff talking about choking and killing black men but when the cops kept laughing at the actual situation of a black man happening thinking it was a set up for a joke :rofl: That even got me.

Expected a showdown with Randy and hologram Lorde :smh: Disappointed in that not going down.

Bill Cosby trying to rape that woman to the song styles of Baby it's Cold Outside :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: straight killed bill cosby...i always hated that song "baby its cold outside" always did sound creepy as hell

the cops with the black jokes and Cosby with baby it's cold outside were both great.

other parts missed the mark.

overall a good season and props to Matt and Trey for trying new things.

The cops and the jokes were the funniest parts, but otherwise a meh episode. I'd give the season a B. Started off a bit slow, but picked up quickly, and ended with a decent enough episode.

Damn, I really thought Matt and Trey were gonna go all over the top and show Curt Cobain kill himself.

Last edited:
I thought this season was one of the better ones as of recently. Really enjoyed almost every episode from this run, and to be honest my interest in South Park had almost diminished completely since season 14 began. I occasionally watched it when I was bored but often missed a lot of the newer episodes until the Black Friday trilogy last season sparked my interest back in the show again. Ever since, watched the finale of the last season and every episode this season, and already looking forward to the next.

:lol: straight killed bill cosby...i always hated that song "baby its cold outside" always did sound creepy as hell

Feminists ruined that song by basically declaring it an anthem for predatory behavior. It's a harmless song that you only have to hear a few weeks out of the year. There are far worse songs with more blatant messages permeating pop culture every day of the year.

I honestly wasn't even aware that song had a negative rep attached to it or that feminists vilified it.

To me it's just always been any other xmas song.

really liked how each episode connected with each other. Hope they continue that to next season.

Back
Top Bottom