Spring break 2013 vol. where you goin?!?

I'm a spring break vet....went a total of 6 ttimes...even went twice one year ( just skipped a week of school)

Cancun (twice) my favorite....pros -pure craziness all day...not many rules..lots of liquor and girls...cons - it's grimey...you're in Mexico. It's Hellas crowded...and the food isn't great

Panama City - pros - real fun. Lots of girls...you're still in America beach bars are straight... Cons - sketchy locals....and traffic...takes like an hour to drive 1 mile on that trip

Vegas pros - it's Vegas..I shouldn't have to answer this. Cons - it's Vegas...I shouldn't have to answer this (but stay away from the craps table when you're blacked out)

acapulco - pros - great beaches..kinda like a smaller version of cancun. Cons - a ill too small for my liking...you will repeat some places...and not much "diversity"

Miami pros - best looking people in us...probably the best clubs and parties all night.beaches are fun and people are cool...cons- it gets real expensive really quickly....I'm talking 12 dollar coronas

So it all depends on your personality

one of my homies i met at school has an apartment in miami. Going down there for ultra and other dumb ideas.. we will probably attempt to try and go to LIV one night lol

edit: Cancun is pretty awsome. I went with my family and my relatives last year, and it was a blast with those all inclusives. Downtown isn't scary either just don't go into sketchy places.

Last edited:
^I'm jelly.  My crew is dead set on south beach again.  For those who've been to cancun, wheres the place to stay?!?

We are getting a beach house on Mission Beach in San Diego. Also on the way back stop by Lake Havasu, AZ :pimp:

^I'm jelly.  My crew is dead set on south beach again.  For those who've been to cancun, wheres the place to stay?!?

Grand oasis cheap has its on beach and chicks are all ready... It's literally a fest!

South Beach got too old after 4 years straight as older cats with a camera we seem like pervs now. If your going just hunt the beach and always have liquor on deck.. Buy skol for the o's and henny for your boys get a tent at Walmart and some beach chairs and speakers I promise y'all will have a consistent basis of chicks DTF after 30 mins of shots..

Just booked up for Panama City Beach today! Going down for the first time March 9th 8)

Went to Vegas last year and had the time of my life

Last edited:
goin to pcb for the third year straight. there's just too many AWGs drooling for the bone down there for me to say no lol put them bood light shades on though and all them awgs suddenly evolve into nter dimes 8) 8):smokin :smokin

Grand oasis cheap has its on beach and chicks are all ready... It's literally a fest!

South Beach got too old after 4 years straight as older cats with a camera we seem like pervs now. If your going just hunt the beach and always have liquor on deck.. Buy skol for the o's and henny for your boys get a tent at Walmart and some beach chairs and speakers I promise y'all will have a consistent basis of chicks DTF after 30 mins of shots..
Yeah, I peeped Grand Oasis but that place has been sold out for a min.

goin to pcb for the third year straight. there's just too many AWGs drooling for the bone down there for me to say no lol put them bood light shades on though and all them awgs suddenly evolve into nter dimes 8) 8):smokin :smokin

Awready. Exactly what I'm looking for.

Just booked my room today :pimp:

New York.

Boring. :smh:

I'd rather stay home and go to Santa Cruz. Seriously, that would be better than going to NYC again.

I live in Vegas. I dont need to go anywhere yalll come over here
Goddam money city during the whole convention season.. All the girls are pros or dancers I mean its good for business for me but dam I only scored 2 civilians that weekend and it was 30 degrees.. Im curious to see how the town gets during the summer cab driver told me cali girls treat it like a weekend spot.. 

We went to Miami two years ago and had a great time. It was 6 of us (3 guys and 3 girls), so even the down time was cool. Like someone mentioned, beautiful people everywhere, great clubs, good food, and clean beaches. It's does get expensive tho, so bring a lot of cash.

Went to SPI last year, and hated it. City was trash, beach was trash, and the clubs closed at 2. This was a huge issue since we don't go out until around midnight. Meet some cool local chicks tho. Best part was the coco cola beach party, but even that got old.

This year, we opted out of spring break and decided to hit Vegas up in June. It'll be my first time there as an adult (last time I went I was 14). Can't ******g wait.

Last edited:
No more spring breaks for me but if I had one
Continental US - Miami then Vegas
North America - Cancun then DR then Hawaii
Rest of world - Barcelona/Ibiza or Australia

I've done Vegas and depending on how early your SB is the major pool parties may not be open.

Cancun is classic SB and for those on tighter budgets Rosarito is a good look. When we went in college we were promptly greeted by a bus of 50 white girls. Girls gone wild was there and it was crazy. The beaches are grimy though so you have to stick to the pools.

Barcelona is nuts, went harder there than Vegas. Getting to the club at 2AM, bad women from everywhere, got head on the beach like 30-40 yards from the club

Bahamas. Going on cruise
Same here!
nthat.gif

OP i might go to panama city beach. one of the girls i know from NY is going down there. im in cali but really considering it, have you been before? Pm me

Im in South Florida (Lauderdale -Miami) for mine March 8-10th
Anybody ever been to Jouvert or Calle Ocho ?

Back
Top Bottom