Spring break 2013 vol. where you goin?!?

G'day mates, will be in America in a couple months and I know ill be there for spring break - what are the dates? I think I'm in Miami when its on - is it a good time?

Last edited:
G'day mates, will be in America in a couple months and I know ill be there for spring break - what are the dates? I think I'm in Miami when its on - is it a good time?

Usually starts up around end of the first week of March thru the first week of april, even if you miss spring break you'll have a good time in MIA. Be prepared for major crowds Spring Break.

Y'all boys have fun in PCB, there's really nothing to do there but hit the beach and jump in some AWG's but it's hella fun. And remember college hotel parties >>>> the club. :smokin

Usually starts up around end of the first week of March thru the first week of april, even if you miss spring break you'll have a good time in MIA. Be prepared for major crowds Spring Break.

Y'all boys have fun in PCB, there's really nothing to do there but hit the beach and jump in some AWG's but it's hella fun. And remember college hotel parties >>>> the club.
smokin.gif
I'm in Miami the second week of April so I just miss it, cheers for the reply mate.

OP i might go to panama city beach. one of the girls i know from NY is going down there. im in cali but really considering it, have you been before? Pm me

Went there 4 years in a row for Spring Break. Completely cliche spring break spot in the best way possible. Every year was nuts. :smokin

Y'all boys have fun in PCB, there's really nothing to do there but hit the beach and jump in some AWG's but it's hella fun. And remember college hotel parties >>>> the club. :smokin
I'm in Miami the second week of April so I just miss it, cheers for the reply mate.

Mad jealous you live in Australia.

Went there a couple years ago, arguably the greatest place I've been to.

Spent a week there. Did the tour group thing.

Sydney and Brisbane. Definitely wish I could have went to Perth though.

Thing I loved about it was how friendly the people were. Nicest people around.

Oh, and Qantas is :pimp:

Spent a week there. Did the tour group thing.

Sydney and Brisbane. Definitely wish I could have went to Perth though.

Thing I loved about it was how friendly the people were. Nicest people around.

Oh, and Qantas is
pimp.gif
Nice, yeah Perth is underrated.

Only a week though? Surely coming back for more.

^

Don't drink the water. Drank it last year and was out of commission for 3 days.

And also, the city sucks. Clubs are whack and close at 2am.

Best bet is to hit up coca cola beach during the day and pull some chicks for the evening.

Last edited:
Im in South Florida (Lauderdale -Miami) for mine March 8-10th
Anybody ever been to Jouvert or Calle Ocho ?

Calle Ocho = 90% spanish peeps, lots of spanish women wearing the smallest of outfits, those "chicos" aka spanish thugs trying to look hard, and lots of drunk people walking around. Its during the day so it gets really hot and crazy. Just gotta drink some water and stay out of madness going down.

Heading to Gulf Shores to chill out. No one is really interested in a crazy Spring Break this year since we're all older and graduating soon. Plus having married/engaged friends is a buzz kill

South Padre Island

^

Don't drink the water. Drank it last year and was out of commission for 3 days.

And also, the city sucks. Clubs are whack and close at 2am.

Best bet is to hit up coca cola beach during the day and pull some chicks for the evening.

You must have done SB at SPI wrong. It's ranked #2 SB spot for a reason.

SPI wasn't designed for thousands of people using the water at the same time so the waste system messes up RARELY but you will not get sick drinking the water.

City doesn't suck. It's relaxing and has an amazing feel to it, especially at night. Beach is decent, but of course it's no South Beach.
Club's close at 2 but why would you want to spend your whole night at a damn club. Head back to your place with some chikas you meet at the club or just walking the strip once they close. Very, very easy... & Coca Cola beach is where it's at during the day. Free shirts, hats, glasses, and drinks if you know where to look. Not to mention the chaos that goes on out there.

When I was in undergrad we did Miami and DR. We were ******g stars in DR man, everybody at the resort knew us.

Me & my homies & a few females (the good wingman kind) we cool with are all going to Cancun!

Paid $800 a piece for flight & hotel. All-inclusive!
pimp.gif
How'd you swing that?!?
Me & my homies & a few females (the good wingman kind) we cool with are all going to Cancun!

Paid $800 a piece for flight & hotel. All-inclusive!
pimp.gif
Yea yo swing that link im trying to get on that .. i got like a group of 4 ready to get turnt up 
I know I'm super late.. but AppleVacations.com

Back
Top Bottom