Stanford swimmer sentenced to 6 months for rape.

Every time rape is mentioned on NT, there are people who jump through hoops to try and make it seem as if the victim was compliant or somehow should share the blame

I don't get it

Rape culture is a real thing.

Like I don't understand how this judge or anyone who hears stuff like this isn't mad and saddened by it. You hear stories all the time about how college campuses don't take action when students report they've been raped or sexually assaulted. Are these people in higher up positions not human? Do they think this stuff isn't so bad since they weren't the victims? They need to get locked in cells with predators and see how real it is.

Like I don't understand how this judge or anyone who hears stuff like this isn't mad and saddened by it. You hear stories all the time about how college campuses don't take action when students report they've been raped or sexually assaulted. Are these people in higher up positions not human? Do they think this stuff isn't so bad since they weren't the victims? They need to get locked in cells with predators and see how real it is.

Judge has no time to bed mad or sad. Too busy counting $$$ received for sparing the scum the punishment he deserves.

I'm listening to the radio right now and someone is reading this scumbag dad's letter. Talking bout how his son needs to speak and teach people about alcohol consumption / binge drinking and sexual promiscuity. Totally avoiding the issue of his son being a rapist. Not surprised a scumbag would blame the victim for being promiscuous instead of being raped.

Last edited:
this reply is underated.

6 months is too light thou...a least a year.
A year for rape is still a slap on the wrist

if it was da rape u think about when u utter "rape" then sure...but unsolicited finger hockey? i cant see me throwing da book at duke either...da creep basically groped & probed her.

a year, 2 even..but ehh id be weary tossing homie under da jail for anything more...IMO

6 months or a year, his life is probably ruined unless there's a family business

Besides that there is a deeper discussion to be had on the situation in general.

Sad stuff

Last edited:
a year, 2 even..but ehh id be weary tossing homie under da jail for anything more...IMO

wat if that was your daughter?

1 year....2 years....thats good?

How many people have had sex with someone who was passed out?
this reply is underated.

if it was da rape u think about when u utter "rape" then sure...but unsolicited finger hockey? i cant see me throwing da book at duke either...da creep basically groped & probed her.

oh so you're judging this based on which sexual acts happened and not the pure fact that any sexual acts without consent happened

"ehh he aint nut on her back so 5 years max" :rofl:

this reply is underated.

He was caught in the act on top of her naked, unresponsive body fam. She had pine needles and dumpster dirt inside her. Wtf you talking about?

wat if that was your daughter?

1 year....2 years....thats good?

id be more mad at my daughter for being in da position to be violated.

He was caught in the act on top of her naked, unresponsive body fam. She had pine needles and dumpster dirt inside her

i cant really send duke to hell that long if he aint penetrate her wit his member..

we can all agree 6 months is laughable...but 10 years i aint wit it..

Why my first page comment get removed???
Whoever did that soft.
I'll say it again:

"Let it had been a black football player...."

Last edited:
id be more mad at my daughter for being in da position to be violated.

Father of the year

think about it...all da jewels u dropped on daddies lil girl so she can avoid scumbags like this and she ends up like this...

da dirtbag would get muscled up, he aint above a swift *** whooping...but sending money for yeeeears away? i couldn't do it.

lets be clear thou...6 months is foolish.

I mean for people who drink, there may be a few times where you had too many. It's happened to me lots of times but i'm lucky i'm not a female who has to worry about this kind of stuff if I fall asleep. I also don't have to worry about people putting stuff in my drinks either.

For rapists I say cut off their manhood and hands. Problem solved. If they're good with their feet, cut those off too.

think about it...all da jewels u dropped on daddies lil girl so she can avoid scumbags like this and she ends up like this...

you're wilding bruh.

no matter what you tell your daughter, every girl (and male for that matter, you can't make any assumptions these days) are a quick glance away from their cup from being in this same predicament.

He only got 6 months cuz the judge felt jail would do him harm. Man.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
White privilege is something else.
Where's the victims white privilege ?

Back
Top Bottom