Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i really cant tell if these fan theories are just for fun or they are actually serious

snoke being vader makes no sense 
laugh.gif

they had his funeral and we saw his force ghost 

i really cant tell if these fan theories are just for fun or they are actually serious

snoke being vader makes no sense :lol:

they had his funeral and we saw his force ghost 

Also makes the entire redemption thing completely pointless.

I watched ANH for the first time in a while last night. Time for a NT style obnoxious nitpick rundown like what we've been seeing the last few pages:

Why does Leia have an English accent in the first half and then randomly lose it?

How did Vader get away from the Death Star battle if the TIE series are "short range" fighters?

Why does Luke go insane with grief and rage when Obi-Wan, someone he barely knows, dies, but basically shrugs and goes "well, might as well leave Tatooine" when he sees the smoldering skeletons of his damb parental figures?

How did 3PO and R2 not get hit at all when walking between the hail of blaster fire between the stormtroopers in the beginning when shots were clearly going through them?

How are dozens of Imperial Stormtroopers, with supposed deadly precision according to Obi-Wan, not able to land one damb hit on this small crew of nobodies when firing all at once and having multiple opportunities to do so? Who taught these ****** how to shoot?

If Luke hates the Empire, why did he want to join the (presumably) Imperial Academy? So he could defect and join the rebels? Ain't no Rebel academy.

Doesn't the Empire know that the "hidden" rebel fortress is on Yavin 4 after the final battle? Why are they still there celebrating in the end?

Who made the Death Star with a hole that, when shot at, could destroy the whole damb thing? :lol: what's worse is that this glaring weakness is actually detailed in the damb schematics and nobody bothered to fix it :lol: ain't no quality control in the Empire?

Last edited:
Great movie, like many have said before it was everything I wanted it to be.

Chewy getting at the nurse :pimp: :pimp:

I wasn't that impressed with Ren, especially after he took his mask off he lost the allure.

Wasn't impressed with the fight scenes as well.

I watched ANH for the first time in a while last night. Time for a NT style obnoxious nitpick rundown like what we've been seeing the last few pages:

Why does Leia have an English accent in the first half and then randomly lose it?

How did Vader get away from the Death Star battle if the TIE series are "short range" fighters?

Why does Luke go insane with grief and rage when Obi-Wan, someone he barely knows, dies, but basically shrugs and goes "well, might as well leave Tatooine" when he sees the smoldering skeletons of his damb parental figures?

How did 3PO and R2 not get hit at all when walking between the hail of blaster fire between the stormtroopers in the beginning when shots were clearly going through them?

How are dozens of Imperial Stormtroopers, with supposed deadly precision according to Obi-Wan, not able to land one damb hit on this small crew of nobodies when firing all at once and having multiple opportunities to do so? Who taught these ****** how to shoot?

If Luke hates the Empire, why did he want to join the (presumably) Imperial Academy? So he could defect and join the rebels? Ain't no Rebel academy.

Doesn't the Empire know that the "hidden" rebel fortress is on Yavin 4 after the final battle? Why are they still there celebrating in the end?

Who made the Death Star with a hole that, when shot at, could destroy the whole damb thing? :lol: what's worse is that this glaring weakness is actually detailed in the damb schematics and nobody bothered to fix it :lol: ain't no quality control in the Empire?

Da force

TFA opens with 33 million in China, largest opening in history for that country. :pimp:

Also, JJ says there will be deleted scenes on the Blu Ray, but no extended version. (I'm interested to see the deleted scenes)

All movies have plot holes

The main reason why the prequels are hot trash is not the plot holes

A competent director could have made three enjoyable movies with the same exact plot points

Its a movie

All movies have plot holes

The main reason why the prequels are hot trash is not the plot holes

A competent director could have made three enjoyable movies with the same exact plot points

But ya'll was posting video clips on a hunnid and writing 8 paragraph dissertations about supposed plot holes tho :nerd:

Again I don't even like the prequels that much outside RoTS but yall in here buggin

NostalgiaGoggles.png

When are the UCS sets coming out?

The new x wing will be insta copped

The upcoming carbonite chamber looks dope

She's faking to appear regal

Good Question

With his Aunt and Uncle, the was nothing he could do but leave seeing as the people who had killed them was already gone. He could join the rebels and get his revenge. With Obi-Wan, He watches the death, see who killed him and wants to do something. Plus its been a long day and everyone he's known was killed that day.

Blame the writer/director because this is nonsense

Plot Armor

Did he hate the Empire before they killed his aunt and uncle? I wasn't clear on that.

Its a crushing defeat for the Empire. With its planet destroying weapon gone they thought the empire with crumble under debt and rebellion but they was wrong.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Star

"A second, more powerful battle station designed by the same engineer who was killed by Darth Sidious for the first station's weak spot, and then cloned to make the second station better and without the fatal flaw of the first."

Just got back from seeing tfa a second time this time in Imax which was amazing all the little things you miss the first time you watch it, everyone calling out kylo lol I actually enjoy him as a villain when he fights fin he's clearly toying with him until fin gets a lucky shot on his arm he then gets pissed and immediately disarms him and cuts him up (no disrespect for fin at all but he's clearly not jedi and that makes me happy) , regarding rey everything you need to know about weather she's lukes daughter can be sumed up by what maz tells her "this was Lukes lightsaber and his father's before and now it calls to you" come on people its not rocket science all these outlandish theories make me lol

^^ THANK YOU. That and the fact that anytime Rey did anything amazing (force grab the lightsaber, tap into the force to beat kylo Ren) they played Luke Skywalker's theme...........

Back
Top Bottom