Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who is the inquisitor? I think i seen you guys mention him in here. I see hes the main baddie in rebels. Is he from the expanded universe?

Crazy how so many trashing George now. It's his creation. If he wants to front on ppl giving advice and want to ruin his own creation, let him.

What's done is done anyway. Can't complain so much now that Disney is running the overall show.

Last edited:
Who is the inquisitor? I think i seen you guys mention him in here. I see hes the main baddie in rebels. Is he from the expanded universe?
Inquisitors are basically folks who work for the emperor and root out and convert or kill Force-Sensitives (i.e. Jedi or potential Jedi). They have dark side powers themselves.

And yes, it's typical EU BS (where were these guys in the original trilogy?
happy.gif
)

Inquisitors are basically folks who work for the emperor and root out and convert or kill Force-Sensitives (i.e. Jedi or potential Jedi). They have dark side powers themselves.

And yes, it's typical EU BS (where were these guys in the original trilogy? :D )

The explanation that I'll buy is that after Luke blew up the Death Star, he became the top priority and the top dogs were all after him and that's the main story of "Star Wars". When Rebels takes place, it's been 15 or so years since Order 66 so these Inquisitors are around to do the dirty work of keeping the Jedi extinct. Makes sense to me.

On that note, I quite liked the premier and will add this to TMNT as my two cartoons I actually stay on top of.

Rumors -

- Star Wars in Concert coming back
- Three new Obi-Wan films in the works
- The premier episode of Rebels to re-air on Oct 26 with a new Vader scene on ABC
- John Williams starts work on VII in 2 weeks

Yeah I saw it when it released on the Disney XD app last Monday.

My favorite part was Kanan says, "Im going to let everyone in on a secret, kid."

Last edited:
Spark of rebellion was last week. Wasnt the droids episode last night?

Last edited:
Im looking at wikipedia and the schedule is all ****** up :lol:

I think mondays will be the regular nights.

Thats what disney gets for trying to have it on both disney and disney xd

Man, what? Freddie Prince Jr is the voice of Kanan? :smh: :lol:

It premiered as a 44 minute movie, Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion, on October 3, 2014 on Disney Channels worldwide prior to the premiere of the series, which in the United States will air Monday nights on Disney XD at 9:00 pm starting October 13.[2][3] Dave Filoni, Simon Kinberg, and Greg Weisman have all been announced as executive producers of season 1. Kinberg has stated that the first season would contain 16 episodes and that the series will feature new characters along with ones from the original trilogy.[4][5] Weisman left the show after season 1

I have no idea what the hell is goin on. :lol:

Looks like the first part is a two parter? Spark of Rebellion parts 1 and 2. But that came out before Oct 13, so not sure what the deal is there.

Next episode should be Droids in Distress, but I don't know if that's Friday, or next Monday.

I just set my DVR to record the first run of each episode, so I'll just go from there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Friday was the movie (Spark of Rebellion episodes 1&2 put together to make one movie) to introduce the 30 minute show. Mondays will be the shows regular time slot.

I think :lol:

Last edited:
Movie, to introduce the show? Movie is 44 minutes tho, and then 30 minute show, so did we miss anything?

Cuz last night my DVR recorded it, which made me think it was the first run. Least I hope so.

Why is this **** so damn confusing? ****** ********. :lol:

Ill clear things up..

Spark of Rebellion, aka the "movie" was actually episodes 1&2 put together and it released on the Disney XD app on last Monday, premiered on Friday night and re-aired on this Monday. Monday night is going to be it's normal time slot.

The movie is 44 minutes which is an hour with commercials. Every episodes from here on out will be half an hour (22 mins).

Tried to watch the new episode and it kept crashing as soon as C-3P) & R2 walked on the screen, so I guess I'll just wait until Monday to watch it.

Back
Top Bottom