Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh no, I loved it for what it was, but it COULD, have been the best film of the saga, and possibly all time.

Series done right, Ep III could have been the most epic story ever told. I mean life altering great.

The demise of Anakin, the downfall of the Jedi, at the true hands of Vader, the matchup with Obi Wan, the hunting of Jedi with Fett, the births of Luke/Leia, it could have been sooooooooooooooo much better than killing kids and order 66. :smh:

It was a great close, a ton better than I-II, but we were robbed of true greatness. Not even joking.

Yeah I understand your point but I also understand that you can only fit so much time in a movie. We also have to remember that what was filmed were the aspects of his story that he felt needed screen time over other things. He emphasized on screen what he felt was important so I'm ok with it.

They are. Its Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. 9/10 HP won't be in them. Set in the same world albeit at an early time.

Yeah I understand your point but I also understand that you can only fit so much time in a movie. We also have to remember that what was filmed were the aspects of his story that he felt needed screen time over other things. He emphasized on screen what he felt was important so I'm ok with it.

That's why I'm so adamant that he wasted our time with the 8 year old boy story.

Fix that, and we have a better close with Sith.

Attack of the Clones, with teenage Anakin could have been the start.
#2 could have been the downfall beginning of his turn
Sith could have been epic upon epic of greatness had he followed this story line, and not some 8 year old hover car racer. :smh:

Ok so the upcoming episode of rebels is on demand already and this inquisitor guy has a double bladed automatic spinning lightsaber. Like really? If this is inbetween rots and anh why aint darth vader have one of these in the original trilogy

These dudes need to really think before they do stuff man....

Jedi bones? The hell?

Ok so the upcoming episode of rebels is on demand already and this inquisitor guy has a double bladed automatic spinning lightsaber. Like really? If this is inbetween rots and anh why aint darth vader have one of these in the original trilogy

These dudes need to really think before they do stuff man....

Jedi bones? The hell?

It's not that big of a deal.

Last edited:
I don't mind it. While Inquisitor's are still new to the SW canon, it looks like they are obsessed with Sith way of life without being actual Sith, so I can look past it. I can also understand it's to sell kids more toys too though, as it is "cool"

Last edited:
So that guy isnt a sith?

He looks pretty cool tho saw the 6 pack of jumbo figures at target and he stood out

I also must admit i was hyped with his first on screen light saber fight until he pulled the spinning light saber **** :lol:

Ah this is all new to me. Is this all explained in the old expanded universe?

Not sure about books and stuff but there's a few Clone Wars episodes that mention it. I know the Nightsisters focused episodes show how close they get. Then there's the Mortis trilogy on season 3 and then there's the Yoda episodes on the Lost Missions/season 6 that help explain more of the Force technicalities.

Ah this is all new to me. Is this all explained in the old expanded universe?

Well you also have to remember that with the rule of 2, there can only be a sith lord and his apprentice at one time. Sidious, Dooku, Maul, and Ventress were all alive at the same time, and they are all on the dark side but not all are sith. This is canon from Lucas, (the movies and clone wars).

Last edited:
Not sure about books and stuff but there's a few Clone Wars episodes that mention it. I know the Nightsisters focused episodes show how close they get. Then there's the Mortis trilogy on season 3 and then there's the Yoda episodes on the Lost Missions/season 6 that help explain more of the Force technicalities.

Im barely on season one of the clone wars :lol:

Those commando droids would have been way better in the movies replacing the battle droids

Im barely on season one of the clone wars :lol:

Those commando droids would have been way better in the movies replacing the battle droids

Season 3/4/5/6 :wow:

Have always said it.... And I'll say it again.. The Clone Wars Cartoon >>>>>>>The Prequels. Even though that's not saying much :lol:. But seriously, the show is vastly superior to the prequels as a whole.

George Lucas interview with Charlie Rose:

If you want to watch the whole thing, click here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom