Starting a business

Originally Posted by youngcurse

dude with a half of mil dont listen to these dudes talking about buying into a franchise or starting a sneaker boutigue. With a half of mil you can start up a collection agency and make bank.

you need 3 mill to start a back, though...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

dude with a half of mil dont listen to these dudes talking about buying into a franchise or starting a sneaker boutigue. With a half of mil you can start up a collection agency and make bank.

you need 3 mill to start a back, though...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If I had that kind of money I'd open a Planet Fitness franchise. Everybody on this board may hate it, but I worked at one and the owner was pulling in close to 100k/month in each of his 5 gyms. You figure even with the cost of running it...he's still gotta make A LOT.

The thing with a gym like that is even if you decide you don't wanna go...many people don't cancel a $10 or $20/month membership

Edit: MEDIAN annual pre-tax earnings: $662,000

http://www.planetfitness.com/franchising/

If I had that kind of money I'd open a Planet Fitness franchise. Everybody on this board may hate it, but I worked at one and the owner was pulling in close to 100k/month in each of his 5 gyms. You figure even with the cost of running it...he's still gotta make A LOT.

The thing with a gym like that is even if you decide you don't wanna go...many people don't cancel a $10 or $20/month membership

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

free money...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

free money...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mustbefire

My pops does accounting work for some Indian dudes who are making a killing in the liquor business in Orlando. You'll have to purchase or lease the various liquor and beverages licenses but once you own it you can always sell or lease it to someone else plus its a cash business.
Problem is its hard to obtain a liquor license. At least in TX it is.

My pops does accounting work for some Indian dudes who are making a killing in the liquor business in Orlando. You'll have to purchase or lease the various liquor and beverages licenses but once you own it you can always sell or lease it to someone else plus its a cash business.

Originally Posted by scshift

Find a way to open a McDonald's franchise near high schools that don't already have them. Or Chipotle places. Anyplace where kids are addicted to the food 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
same... mcd's never gets shut down...

Originally Posted by scshift

Find a way to open a McDonald's franchise near high schools that don't already have them. Or Chipotle places. Anyplace where kids are addicted to the food 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
same... mcd's never gets shut down...

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

how about ATM's and coin operated laundry facilities or mobile food trucks
smokin.gif
A bunch of money to be made doing these...but its all about location.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

how about ATM's and coin operated laundry facilities or mobile food trucks
smokin.gif
A bunch of money to be made doing these...but its all about location.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Yeah, most states it's very hard.
Real Estate is something to look into, if you live near a college research the area and look for home on the cheap you could fix up and rent. If your willing to do the manuel work to fix it up or can do that instead of hiring someone. You can really make a return on your investment if you can obviously wait. Location is key to everything remember that.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Yeah, most states it's very hard.
Real Estate is something to look into, if you live near a college research the area and look for home on the cheap you could fix up and rent. If your willing to do the manuel work to fix it up or can do that instead of hiring someone. You can really make a return on your investment if you can obviously wait. Location is key to everything remember that.

got a buddy who owns one of those do it yourself 25 cent car washes and pulls in about half a mil annually in change lol try that or invest in my business, its virtually fool proof and in the perfect location where it can sky rocket fast...

got a buddy who owns one of those do it yourself 25 cent car washes and pulls in about half a mil annually in change lol try that or invest in my business, its virtually fool proof and in the perfect location where it can sky rocket fast...

Originally Posted by triplekrown

Originally Posted by MrBrown

MEDICAL MARIJUANA GROW

then

A DISPENSARY

profit
This...

and this
Originally Posted by doctorjay507

Back
Top Bottom