STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

The active ingredient in most NO PWOs is agmatine, I sometimes make my own with agmatine, citrulline malate, and beta alanine (the tingling ingredient) and go to work at the gym :smokin

That cit mal is BEYOND bitter though so I take it with a juice or Mio

It'll run you less than $60 for about 3-4 months worth of ingredients.

So could you break down what products you're using for your concoction ie?

And is it safe to take if you incorporate cardio into your routine?

Finally after 5 days of being sick.

Lol dudes who report are the softest. Sensitivity at its finest.

Back from banned camp after mentioning cankles to someone. Not gonna say who lol.

Ah well...

Chicks in the gym > chicks in the club

Cuts for the sloots

Come at me bro.

You wanna throw sideways shots I'll call u out.

Post your ankles b

Finally after 5 days of being sick.
For some reason I've been doing DB presses one arm at a time. Form-wise it works out better for me. Feel all uncoordinated when I do both.I don't know if it's because my arms are long or what. 
nerd.gif

Any press movement with DB I do one armed. Two arms are actually easier because you are balanced. One armed forces you to tighten that core and stabilize your arm

Any press movement with DB I do one armed. Two arms are actually easier because you are balanced. One armed forces you to tighten that core and stabilize your arm

Best ones to do is one armed - and the one not in motion held at 90 degrees without any movement, that truly works your core.

Just came back from Vitamin Shoppe and Nutri Shop. I was looking for something other than NO Explode 2.0, the best stuff. The guy at VS said there is no 'best' pre-workout, it's what works better FOR YOU. It all depends what you need to take it for, your goal when hitting the gym. He asked me what am I looking for, endurance, focus, pump or strength (I think he said strength). I told him pump. I feel like after 2.5 sets I'm starting to get fatigued, I want do more than 6 - 8 reps, but I don't so I can put it in my next set. I want to be able to lift more and longer without fail. He told me to try Hermavol. He pesonally uses it and gives you a great pump. It was on sale too for $31.99.

I then went to NS because they're usually cheaper, but they had it for $44.99. I asked him about Hermavol, he said it works great for pump, you'll feel it, but he gave me another option, he said it might work better for me, he told me to take Nitric Oxide pills and mix it was some BBCA, like my own pre-workout. He said he takes 3 before he worksout... sometimes he'll take 4 if he needs that extra boost if he's feeling tired. He showed me a bottle of a 180 tabs for $54 bucks. I passed, a lil pricey on what I wanted to spend. As I left he gave me 3 pills, told me try it and if I like it he'll give me a discount. He said to take it 30-45mins before I workout, so I'm gonna try it tonight, but NT, what do you think, Hermavol (powder) or Nitric Oxide pills?

I know nothing of either, just want someone else take. Thanks NT. I want a stupid pump :lol:

everything you just typed in here i know exactly what you could use
Maaaan....

Here you go again, never finishing your statements :lol: :smh:

Any good gyms in nyc in the Brooklyn or soho area of Manhattan? In the range of $40 a month range?

Share what the flavors are and how you will be prepping it.
From left to right:

-Teriyaki

-Lemon Pepper

-Rasberry Walnut

-Buffalo Bay (Hot sauce+Ranch+Old Bay)

I'll be grilling all of it. This is just chicken tenderloins, each bag for a day of the week. This is just the diner portions.

Also grilling some salmon that I'll most likely use Teriyaki marinade for. Eat that for lunch.

Bag of potatoes to make roast potatoes as side dishes.

And for the mid afternoon meal, my go to cheapie: Ground Beef/chicken/turkey cooked in a pan in olive oil with a bag of mixed veggies. throw some sauces or salt/pepper in there. So damn good and cheap.

Ate a burger and fries from Five Guys yesterday on my off day.  Delicious
just kill shoulders

made myself an ultimate cheesesteak.

think sliced rib eye, a mushroom omelet, american cheese, and cheez wiz.

thinking of going in for a WOD just so i can pig out again. dat der refeed

Share what the flavors are and how you will be prepping it.
From left to right:

-Teriyaki
-Lemon Pepper
-Rasberry Walnut
-Buffalo Bay (Hot sauce+Ranch+Old Bay)

I'll be grilling all of it. This is just chicken tenderloins, each bag for a day of the week. This is just the diner portions.

Also grilling some salmon that I'll most likely use Teriyaki marinade for. Eat that for lunch.

Bag of potatoes to make roast potatoes as side dishes.

And for the mid afternoon meal, my go to cheapie: Ground Beef/chicken/turkey cooked in a pan in olive oil with a bag of mixed veggies. throw some sauces or salt/pepper in there. So damn good and cheap.

Thanks. Repped. Just got a grill last week so I'm ready to imitate some of those.

Thanks. Repped. Just got a grill last week so I'm ready to imitate some of those.
No problem sir. Let me now if you got any questions and I'll try to answer it. I'm no expert but I have been grilling a lot lately. Investing in a meat thermometer is one of the best decision you can make though. I tend to overcook my meats since I got salmonella poisoning one time and I don't mess around. But it leaves my meats dry as hell. The thermometer ensures that it remains juicy.

The ground beef/veggie recipe is awesome. Lots of protein, healthy and cheap as hell. You can get a bag of frozen veggies for $1. 

It would be dope if we all started sharing recipes. I know the chicken and rice thing can get old quickly so im interested to see what healthy options yall cooking.

The turkey meatballs posted a few weeks ago was real good. Did it last week. Also cheap and easy to make. 

To you food preppers: do you any of you guys purposely undercook your meat? Rubbery microwaved chicken breast....... :x

Back
Top Bottom