STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

To you food preppers: do you any of you guys purposely undercook your meat? Rubbery microwaved chicken breast.......
sick.gif
Put a little water in the container before heating it up. Adds a bit of moisture. I eat cold chicken breast a lot too.

Forearms been getting bigger since I stopped using straps for bent over rows.

Guess I don't need them like I thought I did.

To you food preppers: do you any of you guys purposely undercook your meat? Rubbery microwaved chicken breast.......
sick.gif
I use the defrost option on my microwave, it thaws it perfectly, then throw it on the grille for about 10 mins or so and its 
pimp.gif

Lunch, Mid Afternoon Meal, and Dinner for the Week

Lunch: Grille Salmon + Veggies
Mid Afternoon Snack: Ground Chicken + Brocolli Stirfry
Dinner: Grilled Chicken + Roasted Potatoes

Last edited:
Man I've just been prepping my lunch and winging the rest of the days meals. Need to get back on that routine ^

Hit the grocery store and got chicken, salmon, turkey sausage, and beef. Only takes me about 15 mins to make my dinner but I'd love the convenience of just reheating and refrigerated meal after I workout at night.

Man I've just been prepping my lunch and winging the rest of the days meals. Need to get back on that routine ^

Hit the grocery store and got chicken, salmon, turkey sausage, and beef. Only takes me about 15 mins to make my dinner but I'd love the convenience of just reheating and refrigerated meal after I workout at night.
That's exactly why I did it.

I work 9-6 every day and hit the gym right after. I'm usually not back until 8. I would make dinner and it would be 9-10 by the time I was eating. 

Decided I wanted a double-double for dinner tonight

IMG201406081804131402276565.jpg

Went protein style with grilled sweet maui onions.

11/10 would make again

This is why I love Instagram. Here I am checking out some tail and I get an inspirational story.

I made this for #transformationtuesday
emoji-E32E.png
I have never really been overweight, but I never liked working out or eating that healthy. I ate the typical junk food, fast food, sweet stuff (my favorite!), basically everything. About a year and a half ago, my sister and I were both diagnosed with hypothyroidism. After that, I started doing a ton of research and reading and had to get on medicines that I will take the rest of my life. It was overwhelming at first, especially when I felt awful and had no energy, bit now, I'm so grateful that it opened me up to the lifestyle that I have now. I have never been as happy and as content as I am now. I am extremely passionate and dedicated to all of this because I love it so much and it truly fulfills me. I also have a very special person to share my love for this lifestyle with. There are days I am more motivated than others, but then I remember how lifting and eating nutrient filled-foods has changed me inside and out
emoji-E022.png
emoji-E427.png

@texantonedtwin

our brains are really powerful. if you tell yourself something does not hurt it really wont.

Today i did a 1 minute 50 second wall sit and though i could feel my body leg muscles straining i wouldn’t say it hurt.

that cause the whole time i was breathing deeply and telling myself i dont feel pain.

Gotta get my eating habits back right...been lazy cooking and opting for fast food :smh:

I blame it on stopping my usage of myfitnesspal...I'd feel guilty seeing all the calories and fat...w/o seeing the numbers now I don't care :smh:

Last edited:
Took home best lifter of the meet by wilks today. Also best 242 lifter.

617sq/473b/700dead

Will post video in couple of days. Tired.
Saw some of them on IG, you killed it fam 
pimp.gif

Also you looked damn new bigger than DG in a couple of those pics lol

@ 123 you and your girl killed it too. Saw your lifts as well, awesome job 
pimp.gif

Just came back from Vitamin Shoppe and Nutri Shop. I was looking for something other than NO Explode 2.0, the best stuff. The guy at VS said there is no 'best' pre-workout, it's what works better FOR YOU. It all depends what you need to take it for, your goal when hitting the gym. He asked me what am I looking for, endurance, focus, pump or strength (I think he said strength). I told him pump. I feel like after 2.5 sets I'm starting to get fatigued, I want do more than 6 - 8 reps, but I don't so I can put it in my next set. I want to be able to lift more and longer without fail. He told me to try Hermavol. He pesonally uses it and gives you a great pump. It was on sale too for $31.99.

I then went to NS because they're usually cheaper, but they had it for $44.99. I asked him about Hermavol, he said it works great for pump, you'll feel it, but he gave me another option, he said it might work better for me, he told me to take Nitric Oxide pills and mix it was some BBCA, like my own pre-workout. He said he takes 3 before he worksout... sometimes he'll take 4 if he needs that extra boost if he's feeling tired. He showed me a bottle of a 180 tabs for $54 bucks. I passed, a lil pricey on what I wanted to spend. As I left he gave me 3 pills, told me try it and if I like it he'll give me a discount. He said to take it 30-45mins before I workout, so I'm gonna try it tonight, but NT, what do you think, Hermavol (powder) or Nitric Oxide pills?

I know nothing of either, just want someone else take. Thanks NT. I want a stupid pump
laugh.gif
everything you just typed in here i know exactly what you could use
Maaaan....

Here you go again, never finishing your statements
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I am currently using Hemavol and honestly....i don't feel the "pump" any more then i would taking nothing.  The only positive i can say is i do tend to have a little more energy near the end of my work out.  I usually get done and sloth my way through some cardio at the end.  But when i take hemavol i find myself a little fresher going into my finishing cardio.  For $32 i won't buy again though.  I think i am going to just buy some agmatine or citrulline for cheaper and use that and see how i respond.

I have no personal experience with NO2 pills

Hemavol you need 2 scoops. Just one is undersosed for sure.

Last edited:
Lecheek pump x3>Hemavol also

Boost I thought you knew what I was talking about my bad.

Last edited:
Anyone try Testosterone Nation's 10,000 Kettlebell Swing Challenge before?

Basically is:

52lb Kettlebell

5 weeks

4 workout days per week

500 swings per day (broken down into 5 clusters of 100)

Each cluster is 10 reps, rest, 15 reps, rest, 25 reps, rest, 50 reps

I'm on day 9 and boy oh boy!

Anyone try Testosterone Nation's 10,000 Kettlebell Swing Challenge before?

Basically is:
52lb Kettlebell
5 weeks
4 workout days per week
500 swings per day (broken down into 5 clusters of 100)
Each cluster is 10 reps, rest, 15 reps, rest, 25 reps, rest, 50 reps

I'm on day 9 and boy oh boy!

Where do you guys find these challenges? They seem so random.

Back
Top Bottom