STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I've wanted to get into kettleball and more explosive exercises such as powercleans and whatnot.

I've always wanted to do a sledgehammer workout for some reason lol. Just feel alpha as ****

Anyone try Testosterone Nation's 10,000 Kettlebell Swing Challenge before?

Basically is:
52lb Kettlebell
5 weeks
4 workout days per week
500 swings per day (broken down into 5 clusters of 100)
Each cluster is 10 reps, rest, 15 reps, rest, 25 reps, rest, 50 reps

I'm on day 9 and boy oh boy!

Where do you guys find these challenges? They seem so random.
Tnation.com

It is random, but this is a site I visit daily.

I was getting a bit bored at the gym so I wanted to try something different and challenging.

This is why I love Instagram. Here I am checking out some tail and I get an inspirational story.

I made this for #transformationtuesday
emoji-E32E.png

I have never really been overweight, but I never liked working out or eating that healthy. I ate the typical junk food, fast food, sweet stuff (my favorite!), basically everything. About a year and a half ago, my sister and I were both diagnosed with hypothyroidism. After that, I started doing a ton of research and reading and had to get on medicines that I will take the rest of my life. It was overwhelming at first, especially when I felt awful and had no energy, bit now, I'm so grateful that it opened me up to the lifestyle that I have now. I have never been as happy and as content as I am now. I am extremely passionate and dedicated to all of this because I love it so much and it truly fulfills me. I also have a very special person to share my love for this lifestyle with. There are days I am more motivated than others, but then I remember how lifting and eating nutrient filled-foods has changed me inside and out
emoji-E022.png

emoji-E427.png

@texantonedtwin
A double dose of her meds will get you ripped :wink:
Seems she's taking full advantage

Last edited:
i love how ppl on ig post all there meal preps an cute tupperware etc.....not to mention most of the meal prep is way too clean an not enough fats in the diet

an then most of their physiques are subpar

not talkin about anyone in here btw, its just funny to me how complicated ppl make things

i half *** an eat whatever an can cut

iifym>

Last edited:
DAMN shi*z you went ATG on your competition squat lmao BEAST

Last edited:
dude is built like a fullback with the strength of a defensive tackle 
sick.gif

those lifts looked scary light for him 

bruh i just rewatched the vid

the ease he dl'd that weight.

picked it up easier than a thot at da club

like damb i already did legs today but u just inspired me to go in for a second workout tonight

im bout to put your vid on some of my bb forums

whats your IG? you bout to blow up b

like thats not even NT strong thats like some real impressive ish

how old are you currently?

Last edited:

I thought the same thing lol.  That bench press he made look wayyyy too easy
Was coming in to post this as well.  Made the bench press and DL look like warm ups 
eek.gif
 So smooth.

Fellas, I need some help. Jumped right into legs Saturday with a buddy of mine who's a trainer.  Warmed up for about 15 minutes.  (Treadmill, stretching, deadlifting the bar to get the form right)

Proceeded to do sumo deadlifts for the 1st time.  135 for 12 reps and then 225 3 sets of 12 reps.  I was struggling by the 2nd set at 225.  Do a few more hamstring exercises then cool down and stretch for like 30 minutes.

Now 2nd day since and my lower back is so tight.  Can barely bend forward and walking is a serious struggle.  

Stretched a bunch yesterday as well.

Any suggestions that would help with the lower back pain/tightness?

Have a basketball game I'm supposed to play in Wednesday night.

That's a lot of volume for a first timer.

Hopefully it's just DOMS, and not a lower back injury.

Try foam rolling and stretching, try to do some light activity (ie walk/jog), whatever your body allows you to do. Get the blood flowing. If you're feeling sharp pain in your lower back you probably strained something.

Last nights prep. $0 total spent since I bought for two weeks at costco the previous week.

Not pictured:
Chicken breast
Brown rice
Bacon
Eggs

View while grilling. Therapeutic almost. :smile:

Don't really meal prep to "eat clean", there is no such thing. Meal prep to save money and stay away from processed/junk food, as much as I possibly can.

Last edited:

suicide grip on the 470 bench doe. gave me chills.
I saw that too. 

Yo **** Im guessing Steven won the SHW? He is massive, must be hard to find clothes lol

Looks like BBBC just went in there and won damn near every class 
laugh.gif

Was that a PR total for you? Your only like 70 pounds from Elite for Raw Unity.

For anyone that doesn't know, Elite means your in the top 2% of your weight class for anyone that has ever done a meet in that class. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom