STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm with Freeze and rck2Sac- I may not know everything about training- but that doesn't seem like the best way for him to put on weight at all. Sure, it could be done- but its not the best way (not even top 5)
What would you recommend the best way to put weight on?

I'm with Freeze and rck2Sac- I may not know everything about training- but that doesn't seem like the best way for him to put on weight at all. Sure, it could be done- but its not the best way (not even top 5)
What would you recommend the best way to put weight on?

Thanks to all who answered my question. Now I need to get a good diet locked down. 

What do you guys do when you get anxiety? 

where do you guys get most of your carbs and fats from?
having some trouble finding what to eat.
gonna try and do intermitten fasting, 2 meals a day 4pm-12am window
macors:

rest day

protein 220g
carbs 119g
fats 53g

train day

protein 220g
carbs 348g
fats 155g

So much bro science in here lol. Who cares if somebody is at the gym for a certain # of time, it's their workout. It won't hinder there gains or whatnot.

I've gone through workout phases where I'm at the gym 2 or more hours while doing a complete workout.

Anybody drink FRS Protein drink? Quick and easy drink to get protein in and its pretty cheap. 11 grams of carbs. 7 grams of fiber. (4 net carbs) and 25 grams of Protein. Taste pretty good too.

Last edited:
So much bro science in here lol. Who cares if somebody is at the gym for a certain # of time, it's their workout. It won't hinder there gains or whatnot.
I've gone through workout phases where I'm at the gym 2 or more hours while doing a complete workout.
Anybody drink FRS Protein drink? Quick and easy drink to get protein in and its pretty cheap. 11 grams of carbs. 7 grams of fiber. (4 net carbs) and 25 grams of Protein. Taste pretty good too.
You not in the shape you should be in. Why you in the gym for 2 hours?

I'm in great shape. Some days I just feel like being in the gym for that amount of time. I haven't seen anything that says otherwise that effected my body. It's all about preference.

anyone have any websites / blogs / tips in terms of dieting.
im 6'2 270 ish right about now and seem to hit a wall, within the last year ive dropped down from 330ish :x
so now its time to go harder, esp during winter.
thanks in advance.

Do you count your cals bro?

I don't in all honesty.

What should be my calorie intact be? I'm doing the gym 4-6 times a week ( should that also be more consistent ? ) thanks again fellas.:D

I don't in all honesty.
What should be my calorie intact be? I'm doing the gym 4-6 times a week ( should that also be more consistent ? ) thanks again fellas.
happy.gif
http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm this will tell you everything you need to know

...trainer...killed me today....i'm literally jello. we did chest. Loooooots of time under tension training. smh wreckitralph chest game. it was dope tho we had two female trainers shadowing us, and they were all on my jock gassin me n whatnot. made me push a little harder to not disappoint my fans. i'm pretty beast mode so I'm always gettin watched in some way shape or form, but the fact i had 3 people with me, it looked more like an entourage, so my fellow gym-goers were mirin from afar. treated me like i was famous. lowkey muscle Diddy or some **** lol.

tomorrow...same trainer...but back day....fantastic...

:lol: What do you know about him and the shape hes in?

Most people seem to say that you should make your own weight gainer but if he's going to buy a pre-made gainer, eBay is the best place.

12 lbs of ON Serious Mass for 50> :x :pimp:

I have a quick question about the Culver City Stairs... I'm trying to build muscle(I'm 5'10 and a skinny 145) and looking to add the stairs to my routine. Would that be too much cardio if I go 5 days a week? 

assuming youre in LA i would recommend the santa monica stairs for a better workout in my opinion if youre trying to run them. i would suggest doing the main set of stairs that most people use and doing it once or twice a week only if youre trying to build muscle. if you want more details PM me I can tell you the workouts I do on it with my trainer and stuff.

For the people considering buying Weight Gainers, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY - They are filled with excess sugar you do not want anyways, Make your own Weight Gain shake

Scoops of any flavoured Whey (as many as required)
40g Oats (or more if needed)
Peanut Butter or dash of Olive Oil if you don't like Peanut Butter,
Can add Flax Seeds etc to your own taste

In a blender for 1 minute and there you go - Good quality Macro's right there

Last edited:
For the people considering buying Weight Gainers, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY - They are filled with excess sugar you do not want anyways, Make your own Weight Gain shake
Scoops of any flavoured Whey (as many as required)
40g Oats (or more if needed)
Peanut Butter or dash of Olive Oil if you don't like Peanut Butter,
Can add Flax Seeds etc to your own taste
In a blender for 1 minute and there you go - Good quality Macro's right there
THIS. I always add a couple tablespoons of Peanut Butter to my Whey protein shake.

My advice, invest in a simple Hand Blender:

Less cleanup and 10x easier to use than a regular blender when you're just adding a "kick" to your standard protein shake

How can you make oatmeal taste delicious without using butter and brown sugar? I want to start eating oatmeal again but I want to make it healthy. I ate it a few times with yogurt, bananas, apples, and honey on some expeiremental ish and it didn't taste too bad.

Last edited:
How can you make oatmeal taste delicious without using butter and brown sugar? I want to start eating oatmeal again but I want to make it healthy. I ate it a few times with yogurt, bananas, apples, and honey on some expeiremental ish and it didn't taste too bad.
Add dried fruit and cinnamon. Pure crack

Most people seem to say that you should make your own weight gainer but if he's going to buy a pre-made gainer, eBay is the best place.

12 lbs of ON Serious Mass for 50>
sick.gif
pimp.gif
I'm getting lazy with making all my meals... I might have to get on that

Im 5'10 weighing 150lbs. I'm skinny but muscular. I want to get up to 160-165.

I moved up to 30lb dumbbells this week.

My upper body workouts consist of 3 sets:

Dumbbell bench press (30lb dumbbells)
Shrugs (30lb dumbbells)
Curls (30lb dumbbells)
Weighted Tri dips (45lb weight)
Weighted Sit up (50lb weight)
Inclined rows (30lb bells)
Shoulder raises (10-15lb bells)
Lat pull downs (90-105lbs)
Cable rows (105-120lbs)
Hammer Press (45lb each side)
Deadlifts (50lbs)

Legs:
Extentions
Ham Curls
Calf raises
Ab/Adductor

Home workout:
Declinced push ups = 3 sets failure
Pull up = 3 sets failure

Cardio:
Run half a mile after lifting
Basketball when I'm not lifting

I started drinking a glass of milk before bed this week to see if that helps.

Anybody have any other tips that I can try?

Back
Top Bottom