STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Those Kai Greene vids were awesome.

I wonder how much he makes in sponsorships. I love the humble life style. But the arnold classic winners only make like 100k and get a car. So if he wont twice and has no fully time job other then body building. He has to live off that for multiple years. Hopefully all his sponsors and magazines pay him well.

My dad used to body build so i know that struggle oh so well. Protein shakes and chicken and vegetables...all day every day.
 That's why I thought it was sad. The struggle just seems so epic, the rewards seem so little or difficult to reach. Plus I saw other vids of what he had to do to gain extra bread (word to grapefruits).

*plus my man had some messed up new balance joints
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I started a stack of CLK, CLA, Jack3d and Hydro Whey Protein. My goal is to lose 8lbs in a month.

Has anybody on here ever use CLK?

do the ec stack then. responsibly.

Thanks. I started to do research on the EC stack. It says that one of the side effects is high blood pressure. It that's the case then I dont think I should try it because of family medical history. But I'll ask my doc about it.

do the ec stack then. responsibly.

Thanks. I started to do research on the EC stack. It says that one of the side effects is high blood pressure. It that's the case then I dont think I should try it because of family medical history. But I'll ask my doc about it.

see your smart, you do your research, some kids these days see the results of EC and jump right into it without doing research or anything and end up getting hurt.

phil is def my role model when it comes to weight training.

met the dude last summer in nyc.

so humble. dude is beast to see in person.

repped for that Kai Grenne... pretty inspirational. Will definitely work out nice tonight.

I've been sticking to it, roughly 17 miles ran throughout the week, with about 4-5 days of insanity. Still eating right, and still will during this devilish holiday lol Makes it worse is my Girl has never had fried turkey, and guess who is frying one. smh Doesn;t matter though, I ain't ****in with it. After seeing how humble guys like Kai are and stick to a STRICT eating habit. I'm more determined to eat even better. Grabbed a few supplements at GNC too. Nothing too serious, just help with the fat burn.

I wish everyone a safe and blessed holiday though. And remember, if you are going to eat bad. Just make it small portions so you're not ruining what you're working for.

Had a crazy workout just now man.

Tips for tomorrow that I do myself is I know its gonna be food everywhere. Bad, good, desserts, etc.

What I do is load up on the turkey and rice. If im gonna eat a lil bad, I'd rather me get fresh turkey (My fam just cooks a typical turk, no stuffing inside or nothing like that) and get some grain. If i do eat **** like mac and cheese and ****, i'll just eat a small portion like Macc E said above. Just eat enough until your full basically, dont overeat just because food is everywhere.

So like I said, try and eat alot of turkey, plus it fills you up. I get a plate full of turkey and rice only and im good all night.

Have a blessed thanksgiving fams!

Just came back from the gym, put in a pre-thanksgiving session with my lil brother. Did arms and chest. Felt good, gawd I love going to the gym late at night and its dead, its like the world is yours, lol.

That kai greene vid was good.  I've started to pre make my meals myself so i'm on a good start.  Its time consuming, but I feel better about putting healthier meals in my bod instead of the usual fast food.  I also took a page out of fat joe's book and started educating myself on what I eat.  I've been feeling really good.  Now it's about getting myself motorvated to go to the gym after work.  My problem is just staying consistant.  I get on a good run and when one set back, I get on the trickle down effect and just totally give up.  My goal is not to let the trickle down effect get the best of me.  I've tried and failed to many times and this time failure is not the option.

just got back from the gym bis and tris DTP.

super light headed.

happy turkey day,

may the weak-minded & struggling team fitness members stay strong today.
this will be a true test for those who have just started to change their nutrition habits.

Last nites regimen:

Stair master (10min)

75 squats (12min)

60 lunges (8 min)

30 deadlifts (8min)

100 dips (8min)

40 wood chops (6min)

40 hanging leg raises (6min)

120 decline crunches (6min)

3 miles on bike (12min)

This morning:

Tackle football.

My body feels like its been beaten all over with a baseball bat.

But nothing is off limits tonight.. Im eating EVERYTHING. 

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll.

Last nites regimen:
Stair master (10min)
75 squats (12min)
60 lunges (8 min)
30 deadlifts (8min)
100 dips (8min)
40 wood chops (6min)
40 hanging leg raises (6min)
120 decline crunches (6min)
3 miles on bike (12min)

This morning:
Tackle football.

My body feels like its been beaten all over with a baseball bat.
But nothing is off limits tonight.. Im eating EVERYTHING. 
Happy Thanksgiving ya'll.

Crossfit training? Geesh haha

Back
Top Bottom