STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Dry winter kix

i have a few im gonna sell. i wear size 9.
i have TNS1, TNS4, sample 2.5, announcement 2, and iceman 2.5 i think it was.
i think that box is the TNS4
Nice, I just unboxed an order from Sunlight Station. Had to grab those AS 3.0 while they on sale. What kind of sample do you hAve?

any of u guys deal with refreshpgh? I was in town Friday, called about a shoe but couldn't make it there before closing so the guy told me to text him my email address for an invoice. it never came so i sent another text today, still haven't received anything. anyone dealt with them?

Last edited:

My favorite model of all time. Og playoff were my j back in middle school. Got doubles of most of these. Really wish Jb would release more this year.

Guess I should've took the unanswered texts as a sign not to deal with refresh. not here to bash anyone just to say if u plan on dealing with them, go and see the shoes for yourself BC a rating on condition is very subjuctive...

Wow, i did not know there was a pittsburgh thread on here!  i live about an hour away, i just hit the sub button on this thread.

Finally... These were supposed to arrive almost a month ago.  Instead, they took a detour and spent two weeks at my old place in Pittsburgh. Took some creativity to get them to me!

Thanks @skep  does anyone in here go to the sneaker shows they have around pittsburgh?  I have gone to a few with mixed results.

theres a few upcoming in march that ill be at. inbox me and i can give you the info

They aren't my size unfortunately so I don't know first hand, but most say the ultra is more comfortable still. Not sure where the hype came from, aside from the fact that it's a new boost model that is always very limited

y is there so much hype about these now? is it the boost?? more  comfy than ultra??
They released a 100 pairs of the black/yellow last saturday. People always want what they cant have. It will slow down once the mesh versions show up. It also didnt hurt that Kanye had them in his Yeezy season 3 concert

Nice, had the yellow ones in cart on ADC and didn't pull the trigger.  I have the glitch and the OG though, they are pretty comfortable, but don't have any UB to compare them to.

Back
Top Bottom