SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

I'm not a fan of this season. The writing doesn't seem consistent.

They made a heart attack in to a minor subplot and it was done in 15 mins
The heartattack wasn't supposed to be the main event. It was a catalyst for Luis' change in behavior and attitude.

Probably wanted to make him an overall more like-able character. Being the underdog and disliked isn't a good combo.

Going off memory Rachel went through a whole lot to ger her tuition paid for for nothing. If she had been honest with Louis he would've just admitted that he was planning on paying for her to go to school out of his own pocket.

Mike would be a fool not to take that investment banker offer. He has the skills to do it and he'd be making millions. He wouldn't need to fraud his way in. **** this love of the law nonsense. In my mind this is his perfect solution instead of being exposed and sent out disgraced. The metaphor for being in the major leagues of law from Harvey and then metaphor from dude to enter the real major leagues of making millions monthly.

Damn, Sheila, she's one of those. I agree with Louis not budging on the kid issue. When I saw her make that face I would've preferred she said she can't have kids than I don't want them.

Really liked the ep.

**** Tony G.
you cant drop things you like for things that profit you more. besides mike is in it for the fam.
and i also agree with louis on letting go of sheila. chick is basic at the best ... hope he can land donna
pimp.gif
shes finally letting go of harvey and at the same time growing toward louis. kinda why she was at the hospital and with him at the end of the episode.
Yes you can. Especially when you don't know how much you'd like the thing that would profit you more. Even more so when that thing you like leaves you stuck and limited in mobility, making what you like doing not as likable given the inability to ever achieve anything as a 1st or 2nd chair.

Besides Mike being lawyer wasn't some childhood dream. Son took the LSATs for money cuz it came so easy to him. He fell in to this job by luck due to his illegal activity.

I say take this BI job, have fun doing as best you can, and make money so you can eventually marry Rachel.
Are you kidding me? It was established early on that he wanted to defend people from the ****** lawyers like the one that screwed over he and his family.

The show would be smart to let mike take the IB job and start an entire new storyline. It's sorta due

As much as I agree. They won't do it.

And technically, this could work very well, the problem is that the major seller of this show is the brotherly relationship between Harvey and Mike. That dynamic would immediately end and the show wouldn't be the same.

Also, what makes Mike's character interesting and watchable is that he is a fraud. Otherwise we'd be bored out of our minds watching a super smart charater, who remembers everything, and can learn things ridiculously fast. The fact that he's a fraud is his limitation and that what makes him watchable...

A huge part of me wants to see Mike released from this situation of his, but I'd probably only be interested in 3 more episodes after he was free to do whatever....

Since I know they won't do it permanently even though they should and it makes sense I'd like to se Mike take the job, everything goes great for a while and then something else entirely is what ***** up his chances there, big conflict and maneuvering on his own to get out of trouble with help from Harvey and Louis and then he's forced out and back to Pearson-Spector by the start of the next season.

Probably won't do it though.

I'd love for this show to surprise me with a real curve.

Going off memory Rachel went through a whole lot to ger her tuition paid for for nothing. If she had been honest with Louis he would've just admitted that he was planning on paying for her to go to school out of his own pocket.

Mike would be a fool not to take that investment banker offer. He has the skills to do it and he'd be making millions. He wouldn't need to fraud his way in. **** this love of the law nonsense. In my mind this is his perfect solution instead of being exposed and sent out disgraced. The metaphor for being in the major leagues of law from Harvey and then metaphor from dude to enter the real major leagues of making millions monthly.

Damn, Sheila, she's one of those. I agree with Louis not budging on the kid issue. When I saw her make that face I would've preferred she said she can't have kids than I don't want them.

Really liked the ep.

**** Tony G.
you cant drop things you like for things that profit you more. besides mike is in it for the fam.

and i also agree with louis on letting go of sheila. chick is basic at the best ... hope he can land donna :pimp: shes finally letting go of harvey and at the same time growing toward louis. kinda why she was at the hospital and with him at the end of the episode.
Yes you can. Especially when you don't know how much you'd like the thing that would profit you more. Even more so when that thing you like leaves you stuck and limited in mobility, making what you like doing not as likable given the inability to ever achieve anything as a 1st or 2nd chair.

Besides Mike being lawyer wasn't some childhood dream. Son took the LSATs for money cuz it came so easy to him. He fell in to this job by luck due to his illegal activity.

I say take this BI job, have fun doing as best you can, and make money so you can eventually marry Rachel.

Are you kidding me? It was established early on that he wanted to defend people from the ****** lawyers like the one that screwed over he and his family.
That was more guilt and that plot line only came up when we got more in to his parents death a season or two ago. It was not some life long dream he always wanted. That event with his parents grandma just made him the person that wants to stick up for the little guy and support the underdog. You can get a lot of jobs doing that. If it was a childhood dream son wouldn't have been some slacker weed head hustling test scores for actual aspiring lawyers.

The heartattack wasn't supposed to be the main event. It was a catalyst for Luis' change in behavior and attitude.
Probably wanted to make him an overall more like-able character. Being the underdog and disliked isn't a good combo.

They've done that over the last two seasons anyway.

theres no way mike leaves the firm the show would be over then.. and louis never implied he'd pay for it himself, not that i can recall at least.

Since I know they won't do it permanently even though they should and it makes sense I'd like to se Mike take the job, everything goes great for a while and then something else entirely is what ***** up his chances there, big conflict and maneuvering on his own to get out of trouble with help from Harvey and Louis and then he's forced out and back to Pearson-Spector by the start of the next season.

Probably won't do it though.

I'd love for this show to surprise me with a real curve.

Really liked the ep.

**** Tony G.

and i also agree with louis on letting go of sheila. chick is basic at the best ... hope he can land donna
pimp.gif
shes finally letting go of harvey and at the same time growing toward louis. kinda why she was at the hospital and with him at the end of the episode.

That was more guilt and that plot line only came up when we got more in to his parents death a season or two ago. It was not some life long dream he always wanted. That event with his parents grandma just made him the person that wants to stick up for the little guy and support the underdog. You can get a lot of jobs doing that. If it was a childhood dream son wouldn't have been some slacker weed head hustling test scores for actual aspiring lawyers.
lol i think being a slacker/pothead has to do with him being smart. the whole harvard thing was a breeze for him. he was just going to do the "time".

and like my dude adidada said he wants to be a lawyer so he can defend people that are being screwed over by these lawyers.

knew he wasnt going to go through with the ib job in the end

season finale next week looks intense too 

Donna with the save.  The point she brought up about Scottie is good.  This woman is never happy with Harvey for long.  She's a lawyer, she will screw Harvey over if she finds out and they break up.

Donna with the save.  The point she brought up about Scottie is good.  This woman is never happy with Harvey for long.  She's a lawyer, she will screw Harvey over if she finds out and they break up.
I don't think it's that.. Harvey randomly flips on her, and she's there for drama..I wish she had a lead role, she's a good actor and woodplow/10

I don't think it's that.. Harvey randomly flips on her, and she's there for drama..I wish she had a lead role, she's a good actor and woodplow/10
scottie all day day. reminds me of danica. next week episode looks intense. probably has nothing to do with Mike being a fraud, probably an old case that got grave dug 

scottie all day day. reminds me of danica. next week episode looks intense. probably has nothing to do with Mike being a fraud, probably an old case that got grave dug 
hessington oil case that the lawyer threatening to extort harvey this episode mentioned, something where mike and harold filed a joint suit

Mike man....... Should have walked.That finale looks like its gonna be wild.

Anyone know if there's a tumblr or Pintrest that makes note of the suits they wear?

Last edited:

Anyone know if there's a tumblr or Pintrest that makes note of the suits they wear?
I read that Harvey Specter's suits are custom-made by Tom Ford.

Well there it is :lol:. Probably the same for Mike.

http://popstyle.ew.com/2013/07/17/suits-costume-designer-on-the-shows-tailor-made-wardrobe/

Mike wears Burberry. Dreams really dead. They need to do a sweepstakes for a wardrobe. I would enter 100,000 times.

Last edited:

Well there it is :lol:. Probably the same for Mike.

http://popstyle.ew.com/2013/07/17/suits-costume-designer-on-the-shows-tailor-made-wardrobe/

Mike wears Burberry. Dreams really dead. They need to do a sweepstakes for a wardrobe. I would enter 100,000 times.

Sweepstakes for night with Scottie, Donna and Rachel :evil:

I'm tired of the cliche we're going one direction but because of the situation of a client or opponent or anybody going through an emotional moment I'll change my mind last minute. Seen it with Harvey and it happens to Mike the most. Mike made the wrong choice.

Every ep needs to have Jessica, Scottie, Donna, Rachel, and Katrina :evil:

Think Donna is right though. Scottie aint right for Harvey. She steady getting mad. Son need him a Claire Underwood type.

Back
Top Bottom