SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

I miss a lot of those broads from that flashback ep. That chick Louis was enthralled with before Donna :evil:.

Last edited:
Jessica Jessica Jessica :evil: She can boss me around any day :lol:

We all knew Mike wasn't going to leave. They need to quit playin and give Louis his due, ol boy may be a prick but he's good at what he does

So im going to assume that the gambling problem lawyer still goes to the bar. maybe its just me but thats what i got from the end.

Spoiler question up top...

am i the only one?

Last edited:
Just saw the preview :lol: Yeah I'm late.

They got the right guy to grill Mike on this.

It's obviously not what we think it is all the way though. Probably somebody sprung a trap for Harvey implicating Mike and is being all the way corrupt to do it.

Last edited:
So im going to assume that the gambling problem lawyer still goes to the bar. maybe its just me but thats what i got from the end.

Spoiler question up top...

am i the only one?
Mike had dirt on him so he would be disbarred too if mike tells the bar his dirt

interesting with mike taking the job

new season comes back pretty quick, but im not sure how they can do a whole season with mike in another firm

Lol all scottie does is gossip and drink starbucks
she needs to either be a lawyer or just get written off the show. mike won't stick with that job, he's a member of the BAR now, he's good to go.

she needs to either be a lawyer or just get written off the show. mike won't stick with that job, he's a member of the BAR now, he's good to go.

I was against that bar hacking move, cause now it takes away his secret.

Now the show is basically 2 amazing/very intelligent lawyers who are friends who will probably win almost every case they come against.

The fact that Mike could be found out at anytime, made his character interesting.

I knew Scottie would have to go. Harvey can't be a shark with her around, plus Scottie hasn't' practiced a single second of law since she's arrived.

I was against that bar hacking move, cause now it takes away his secret.

Now the show is basically 2 amazing/very intelligent lawyers who are friends who will probably win almost every case they come against.

The fact that Mike could be found out at anytime, made his character interesting.

I knew Scottie would have to go. Harvey can't be a shark with her around, plus Scottie hasn't' practiced a single second of law since she's arrived.
Yea...she got relegated to annoying girlfriend character since she transferred to NY permanently.

not exactly..a background check will reveal he never graduated from an undergrad school..I can't imagine him being an Investment Banker longer than 3-5 episodes into Season 4

not exactly..a background check will reveal he never graduated from an undergrad school..I can't imagine him being an Investment Banker longer than 3-5 episodes into Season 4

Problem is, they have now set precedent, cause good ol Lola can just hack into ICDC or whatever random small town college, and have him as a graduate in law.

Basically, they can just goto Lola to fabricate his whole history in a matter of minutes.

And that's what would probably happen just before another major assault.

Next season should be interesting. Wonder how Mike being an IB will work out.

And IDK about you guys but I would have appreciated that Quelling would have popped up every now and again next year to try and throw a wrench into Harvey's stuff and see how he would get out of it.

Instead Donna took care of it. Its ok Donna, I'm not mad at you, you and your fine self. :smokin

they might as well end it at this episode, its going downhill from here. don't know how they are going to try to spin mike being an ib and always hanging out at pierce and spector every day. every case is now going to involve the ib firm. so harold going to be mikes protege? 

they might as well end it at this episode, its going downhill from here. don't know how they are going to try to spin mike being an ib and always hanging out at pierce and spector every day. every case is now going to involve the ib firm. so harold going to be mikes protege? 

:wow:

eek.gif
perfect reaction smiley for that spelling 
laugh.gif

Yes, finally did the smart thing. I started this ep getting ready to type close to what Rachel said; he gonna lose his job eventually and her yambs for Harvey? Might as well go be butt bodies.

However, I won't front like I can't see the transparent soap opera can't make up your mind bull **** Mike does. Son stay letting clients or other ppl's situations whether they're close to him or not change his mind. Granted it took this trumped up colluding charge and meeting that U.S. Attorney for him to get his mind right and get out now but still feels like writer's try to slip that moral of the story stuff in. I'd prefer Mike be a bit more decisive but I know he's suppose to be the underdog lawyer that feels for his clients as ppl.

Anyway, great ending. Mike mentioning he's Harvey's boss now :lol:

Hopefully the next season goes like I brought up some posts ago:
Since I know they won't do it permanently even though they should and it makes sense I'd like to see Mike take the job, everything goes great for a while and then something else entirely is what ***** up his chances there, big conflict and maneuvering on his own to get out of trouble with help from Harvey and Louis and then he's forced out and back to Pearson-Spector by the start of the next season.

Probably won't do it though.

I'd love for this show to surprise me with a real curve.
Probably gonna do something close to this since it won't be permanent.

Funny how I basically summed up the finale here:
It's obviously not what we think it is all the way though. Probably somebody sprung a trap for Harvey implicating Mike and is being all the way corrupt to do it.

Back
Top Bottom