Summer is almost over; Any last minute goals/plans?

-Turn my internship into a full-time job, or find a job elsewhere.
-Start hittin up the gym. Since I graduated college, I haven't gone and I've gained some weight.
-Kick it with a few people.

-Turn my internship into a full-time job, or find a job elsewhere.
-Start hittin up the gym. Since I graduated college, I haven't gone and I've gained some weight.
-Kick it with a few people.

Originally Posted by BURRberry

save up for a newused car in oct.
I wouldnt mind that
+
getting these 2 new operations up and still having enough $ left over to not worry about things
edit:
and getting rid of about 70 kicks wouldnt hurt, I need SPACE!

Originally Posted by BURRberry

save up for a newused car in oct.
I wouldnt mind that
+
getting these 2 new operations up and still having enough $ left over to not worry about things
edit:
and getting rid of about 70 kicks wouldnt hurt, I need SPACE!

make the u23 all star team.

pimp.gif

I wanted a job and to learn how to drive
I doubt either is gonna happen right now
This summer has been a complete wash

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

QFT 4 weeks wasted in this summer program, next 3 weeks before school starts will be me chilling the hell out just enjoying myself
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

QFT 4 weeks wasted in this summer program, next 3 weeks before school starts will be me chilling the hell out just enjoying myself
smokin.gif

Most of my goals for the summer have been accomplished already, but Im still looking to make the most of the next couple weeks.

Relax, hit up some movies, a concert, make my way out to Yankee stadium or Citi field, etc...

Summers not over yet, still got time to make the best of it... I am looking forward to the fall though
pimp.gif

Most of my goals for the summer have been accomplished already, but Im still looking to make the most of the next couple weeks.

Relax, hit up some movies, a concert, make my way out to Yankee stadium or Citi field, etc...

Summers not over yet, still got time to make the best of it... I am looking forward to the fall though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom