Summer is almost over; Any last minute goals/plans?

Still looking for a job after I graduated from college.  I've been applying everywhere from online, classifieds, and in person, and I only got myself at least 4 interviews with no success.  I couldn't celebrate  my 22nd due to treatment for an overactive thyroid.  And I haven't watched any movies or hit up any parties at all .

So far I went to GA to see family and I have another trip to go to Cali set for the middle of August.  Aside from those trips, my summer has sucked. 

Still looking for a job after I graduated from college.  I've been applying everywhere from online, classifieds, and in person, and I only got myself at least 4 interviews with no success.  I couldn't celebrate  my 22nd due to treatment for an overactive thyroid.  And I haven't watched any movies or hit up any parties at all .

So far I went to GA to see family and I have another trip to go to Cali set for the middle of August.  Aside from those trips, my summer has sucked. 

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

1 more month ... que???

july 25 .... 34 days into summer ... almost over ???

i'm gonna spend the next 2 months of summer enjoying it ... my summer doesn't end after labor day ...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

1 more month ... que???

july 25 .... 34 days into summer ... almost over ???

i'm gonna spend the next 2 months of summer enjoying it ... my summer doesn't end after labor day ...

I've literally been
pimp.gif
every day all summer. \such a waste of money and time but
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

I've literally been
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Do it once every couple of weeks and you'll thank me.

A few concert roadtrips.

Going up to the adirondacks for 4 days with my friends.

Keep learning how to wakeboard.

Originally Posted by derventa

I've literally been
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Do it once every couple of weeks and you'll thank me.

A few concert roadtrips.

Going up to the adirondacks for 4 days with my friends.

Keep learning how to wakeboard.

find a job...this whole after college graduation not having a job thing is beginning to be a pain

find a job...this whole after college graduation not having a job thing is beginning to be a pain

Try to be as happy as possible
further things with current love interest
Hope for this job i just applied for

Try to be as happy as possible
further things with current love interest
Hope for this job i just applied for

- Get my solo sky dive certificate (probably going to push around mid-sept, oct)
- Hit the gym harder though I know it's too late to be showing off the 6 pack. I could never get it just in time for the summer. I suck.

Back
Top Bottom