Status
Not open for further replies.
That Jets/Falcons logo flip....
mean.gif

FS1: Where all the ESPN rejects live.
I didn't even realize that until now :lol:

How?

That been a running joke for a min.. that's where espn folks careers go to die

Homemade girl was hot shht and then she went there and had to go crawling back to espn.. then you got Whitlock who I thought burned Bridges's when he went back to espn, but guess not
I haven't watched ESPN or FS1 talk shows in years

Only dudes I know is Skip and Mike & Mike

Last edited:
Outside of UFC coverage (which is very good on there), FS1 is basically WCW Thunder in 2000.

How?

Homemade girl was hot shht and then she went there and had to go crawling back to espn.. then you got Whitlock who I thought burned Bridges's when he went back to espn, but guess not

Honestly I don't even mess with espn like that.. still mess with the radio lineup obviously.. but outside of sports don't watch espn at all

Got zero reason to ever watch fs1

Bill ain't stupid, they're going to just run the ball all day and keep Matt Ryan off the field.

Super Bowl MVP

houston-texas-usa-13th-dec-2015-new-england-patriots-punter-ryan-allen-f94gd8.jpg

Bill ain't stupid, they're going to just run the ball all day and keep Matt Ryan off the field.

Super Bowl MVP

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/251d3f7eb8284c78b2904d5241f7e2b1/houston-texas-usa-13th-dec-2015-new-england-patriots-punter-ryan-allen-f94gd8.jpg[/quote]

That won't work

Heart says Falcons, mind says Pats.

If I had to pick though, ATL. No one is stopping Julio + Matt.

How?

I don't think I've even tuned into FS1 since it went live

But isn't ESPN losing subscribers and viewers at an insane pace [emoji]129300[/emoji]

How?

I don't think I've even tuned into FS1 since it went live

But isn't ESPN losing subscribers and viewers at an insane pace [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I think the internet and twitter has made ESPN and Fox Sports more and more irrelevant every year when it comes to this sports talk stuff. Why bother watching a show when you could just catch up on the news in the internet at a way faster and less obstructed pace.

they take themselves too seriously, they need to mix in the lols. that's why Lebatard >>>

NT is the only place I see first take and undisputed vids...granted, I've never clicked play on one...

If it wasn't for the occasional clowning on lebetards show, I'd never know what skip or SAS was thinking...

I feel as strongly about them as the homie @iLLoQuent aka DSK feels about mike and mike...it's always a no go...

The jokes are great on Twitter when something happens

Simmons is losing me

Bomani and Lebatard are the only ones I make sure to listen to most days

Hell, I listen to barstool's KC radio with Asa akira probably next.. Simmons jus saying way too much dumb shht and he don't have zach Lowe or anyone with sense to check him

Hell, even jalen had dude in line with some of his crazy talk

Last edited:
Jalen always force referencing everything to hip hop, like bruh it's cool it's just its own thing.

I only turn FS1 on when they air baseball games.

Falcons will have a strong 2nd quarter heading into the half /footballpost

Work at the hartsfield Jackson and saw this weird Aircraft. I'm wondering if it has any correlation with the Falcons winning yesterday.

View media item 2309469

That's one of Nike's many private planes operated by the Nike Flight Department. That particular plane is a Gulfstream G550 with the tail number N1972N (the first year Nike had that name). Phil Knight has 2 hangars located in Hillsboro Airport out in OR: Nike Air Hangar 1 (the corporate hangar) and the Ochoco Private Hangar (just for Uncle Phil).

https://corporatejetinvestor.com/articles/top-10-private-jets-most-stylish-756/

http://jalopnik.com/nike-has-their-own-air-force-and-futuristic-air-base-1713965840

If the Pats win, I would love to see Brady mush Goodell off the stage after he hands him the trophy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom