superheroes that deserve their own movie

Slade Wilson
Richard Rider
Captain Marvel
Ambush Bug
Not just Hal, Kyle, John, or Guy, I want a whole Green Lantern Corps movie

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

new gods - movie about apokolips! darkseid, granny goodness, mr. miracle, kalibak, dr. impossible, big barda!!! movie would be insane!!!
You're my new favorite NTer

Wow really guise? Flash? You want to see a man in a orange suit that just runs really fast? nvm, you're entitle to your opinion.

Mine

Green Latern
Batman Beyond aka Terry Mcginnis

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Not a hero, an anti hero.

Venom, with his enemy in the movie being Carnage.

That'd be insane.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Wow really guise? Flash? You want to see a man in a orange suit that just runs really fast? nvm, you're entitle to your opinion.
My Grodd you people are ignorant.

First of all the Flash wears a RED suit, and he does more than run fast. Second of all no one has said which flash they want, could be Jay, could be Barry,Wally or even Bart. From there their powers differ slightly. Time travel, time manipulation, dimensional manipulation, power manipulation, the ability to phasethrough objects, they can kill you before you get a chance to blink, oh and they have the speed force, AKA run fast. Not to mention that they're among thesmartest people in the universe. And The Flash's Rogues are among the best around also.

Yes i want a flash movie.

gambit
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Mine

Green Latern
Batman Beyond aka Terry Mcginnis
You obviously have no Idea what your talking about......

and yes i want a Flash Movie

whoever said green lantern corps movie is a freaking genius!!! many props to you.

movies about these villains/heroes will definitely be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by john23friend85

My Grodd you people are ignorant.

First of all the Flash wears a RED suit, and he does more than run fast. Second of all no one has said which flash they want, could be Jay, could be Barry, Wally or even Bart. From there their powers differ slightly. Time travel, time manipulation, dimensional manipulation, power manipulation, the ability to phase through objects, they can killer you before you get a chance to blink, oh and they have the speed force, AKA run fast. Not to mention that they're among the smartest people in the universe. And The Flash's Rogues are among the best around also.

Yes i want a flash movie.

gambit
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I've always wondered why most of NT is on Gambit's sackage, dude just isn't that great to me
eyes.gif

All I need is a Deadpool movie, or atleast do his character right in the Wolverine movie
pimp.gif

o_TeenTitans_copy.jpg

What happened to the Power Man movie? It would have kinda funny seeing Tyrese yelling "Sweet Sister!"

51EvS2sLqSL._SS500_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom